Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Didn't take long then

for the "Keep The Faith" & "In Lambert We Trust" optimisimn to go out the window, did it?

Just reading some of the post match comments  - wrong team picked, players out of position, no quality, young & hungry is not enough, Johnson is rubbish, it''s all the ref''s fault etc etc

Yeah, yeah, yeah !!!

But you didn''t think this was going to be easy, did you?

There''s nothing wrong with questioning or even being critical of players, team selections and management as long as you support the team etc on the day, which the fans did, once again in numbers. Even when the chips were down the fans got behind them.

Opinions are like ar*****es, eveyones got one

I may be moaning a bit, but i still have faith in Lambert.

If he continuously leaves Hoolahan on the bench, then i will slowly but surly start to lose some of that faith if we don''t get the results.

I''ll always have faith in Lambert after what hes done for us in the last 2 seasons and didn''t expect anything other than a hard struggle to maintain top flight status, but you also have to be realistic.

Yes we didn''t have the rub of the green with decisions but ultimately we lost today cause we wern''t good enough and this was against a very average looking West Brom team tht look like they will probably be at the wrong end of the table!

Unles we improve and wise up, relegation looks likely if we continue playing like this!

It''s clear we''re not the finished article. Paul is going to have to roll his sleeves up and find a solution to our problems. I believe few people are better equipped than he to sort it out and I am firmly behind him in his efforts, as I am sure the majority of the fans are.

Don''t be too disheartened, any prem team is going to be hard to break down when given a very early goal. We can and will play better. Roy Hodgson is a very experienced manager at a high level unlike L:ambert who is still finding his way in this league, he too will gain from each experience. Onwards and Upwards!

corrupt officials!!! They dont make stupid defensive errors or fail to shoot do they? Yes they make bad decisions but over 90 minutes these decisions dont lead to goals unlike the stupid errors our defenders, especially DE LAET keep making!!! It is easy to blame an official but the players should learn to do the basics right!!

[quote user="baldyboy"]corrupt officials!!! They dont make stupid defensive errors or fail to shoot do they? Yes they make bad decisions but over 90 minutes these decisions dont lead to goals unlike the stupid errors our defenders, especially DE LAET keep making!!! It is easy to blame an official but the players should learn to do the basics right!!
[/quote]

No, but they DO give 4 penalties against us in 4 games, give 50/50 decisions always to the opposition, miss clear stonewall penalties in our favour etc etc.