Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

James Vaughan...

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Lambert has just said he is off to the plastic surgeon over a serious gap to upper lip. I hope Gabriel Tamas is proud! [:@][/quote]And I hope that Lambert stops letting refs bend us over and f*ck us up the arse every time we get out on the pitch. That means taking a few fines, a touchline ban or two, complaining to the FA, kicking up a fuss in the media. As opposed to saying nothing and letting them do it all over again. I bet the refs love the prospect of playing against little old helpless Norwich so that they can pull out a red or blow for a penalty, they can''t do it against the top six after all.

No Vaughan should be given a penalty, and the player probably sent off. Your not allowed to elbow players in the face accidentally or on purpose.

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="Excited Canary"]Lambert has just said he is off to the plastic surgeon over a serious gap to upper lip. I hope Gabriel Tamas is proud! [:@]
[/quote]

And I hope that Lambert stops letting refs bend us over and f*ck us up the arse every time we get out on the pitch. That means taking a few fines, a touchline ban or two, complaining to the FA, kicking up a fuss in the media. As opposed to saying nothing and letting them do it all over again. I bet the refs love the prospect of playing against little old helpless Norwich so that they can pull out a red or blow for a penalty, they can''t do it against the top six after all.
[/quote]

Im surprised to see today Lambert seating too much time on the bench and at all look like different man who also look very relaxed who is not normall for him  wonder why......

[quote user="I am a Banana"]That''s football I''m afraid, it''s a contact sport and although the elbow shouldn''t have happened it did and Vaughan has just got to get on with it![/quote]You''re a ridiculous uneducated pleb at the best of times, but it''s probably realistic to expect you not to post when others are frustrated as it makes it considerably worse.

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="Excited Canary"]Lambert has just said he is off to the plastic surgeon over a serious gap to upper lip. I hope Gabriel Tamas is proud! [:@][/quote]And I hope that Lambert stops letting refs bend us over and f*ck us up the arse every time we get out on the pitch. That means taking a few fines, a touchline ban or two, complaining to the FA, kicking up a fuss in the media. As opposed to saying nothing and letting them do it all over again. I bet the refs love the prospect of playing against little old helpless Norwich so that they can pull out a red or blow for a penalty, they can''t do it against the top six after all. [/quote] he went to the refs dressing room? I can see where your coming from, but the fa will do nothing.