Sign in to follow this  
forever city

My team for bolton

Ruddy

Naughton barnett de laet tierney

Fox/crofts johnson

Bennett wes pilkington

Morison

I believe thay team can keep us up fckkkk holt, hes slow, and spends to much time on the floor

[quote user="forever city"]Ruddy

Fox/crofts johnson

Bennett wes pilkington

Morison

I believe thay team can keep us up fckkkk holt, hes slow, and spends to much time on the floor[/quote]Good post...screw you Holt (the only striker to score this year who has also been excellent), are you a real life manager?

Wait a minute, this is the same Holt who got all the plaudits on MOTD last week, one quiet game and you want him out.

You need to wake up and realise how hard a league this is, I am all for giving people a chance but don''t dish out your cXXp on here!

come on humphrey, he did say it was his team. who cares.

i personally would go with

ruddy

naughton  barnett  de laet  tierney

bennett  crofts  johnson  pilkington

holt  morison

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"][quote user="forever city"]Ruddy

Fox/crofts johnson

Bennett wes pilkington

Morison

I believe thay team can keep us up fckkkk holt, hes slow, and spends to much time on the floor[/quote]Good post...screw you Holt (the only striker to score this year who

has also been excellent), are you a real life manager?[/quote] na, but i feel i know alot about footy for 13 year old, probs to much fifa, but morison is better than holt IMO if we keep our full backs up and down the wings and make crofts / johnson sit in front of our defence, morison in the middle, bennett n pilkington wingers n wes free role!

I''d love to see us use that formation but I''d change the lineup a bit:

Ruddy

Martin Barnett De Laet(unless Whitbread is back)Tierney

Fox Johnson

Bennett West Pilkington

Holt

Naughton was fairly poor today, and really didn''t seem to work well with Bennett. Considering how good Martin was last season he deserves to go back in, Crofts or Johnson for me not both (unless we know we''re going to be defending all game). Holt is the right sort of player for 1 up front, Morison likes getting wide too much.

Yeah Morison is loads better than Holt, why on earth are we bothering with Holt?

Your worse than lester.....

My team:

Ruddy

Naughton, Barnett, Whitbread, Tierney

Crofts

Bennett Johnson

Hoolahan

Holt Vaughan

De Laet if Whitbread isn''t fit, and Jackson for Vaughan if he isn''t ready to start (despite my low opinion of Jackson, i think we need to try out his pace, see if it gets us anywhere, i don''t think it will though)

right, now on the computer, let me explain my desicion

Ruddy- unless your declan rudd''s dad, then i dont need to explain.

naughton- got bags of pace, and him n bennet work wonders down the right

de laet- a few mistakes, but two great feet, strong quick, and makes some cracking tackles

barnett- big tall strong centre half, pit of pace, but not like shane long pace..

tierney- a true city player, never say die attitude with this fella, gets up and down the flank, good delivery, great throw..

crofts- not the best on his feet, but gets stuck in and never gives up

johnson- got a good pass, good head, good shot, good tackle, and wont take no sh1t

bennet/pilkington- bennet works hard, tracks back, good fk, good final ball.. quick as hell!/ pilks got some pace, built like a wall, two great feet..

morison- strong, will win alot in the air, if we can keep him in the box then it will be good.

wes- simply magic, makes amazing passes look easy, little irish maradona, just let him do what he wants..

[quote user="forever city"]right, now on the computer, let me explain my desicion

Ruddy- unless your declan rudd''s dad, then i dont need to explain. [/quote]So what in your opinion did Declan do wrong today?

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="forever city"]right, now on the computer, let me explain my desicion Ruddy- unless your declan rudd''s dad, then i dont need to explain. [/quote]

So what in your opinion did Declan do wrong today?
[/quote]

nothing wrong but he was not have so much work to do at all.

save great penalty and all his shoots was send wrong way

not look confident but this is normall

now we face next 5 games all limited  teams in this league and if we not win most of them with this slow team we not have any chanse against big names so izi we doomed

but bever mind get behind the team was was lig one 2 years ago so all is bonus this days

And what did Chris Martin do wrong? If we are going to drop Martin then replace him with pace not Morison.

I think Lambert knows that, but for some reason thinks we can win without Hoolahan, but hopefully he now thinks we need Hoolahan in the team to win.

Ruddy

Naughton Barnett De Laet Tierney

Fox Johnson

Bennett Martin Wes

Holt

With Morison on for holt as he tires.

Some defensive solidity, with some pace and directness in the middle when neede.d

Is anyone considering the team we are playing AGAINST, when selecting their favoured sides?

Bolton will play wide with Petrov. If we play too narrow he is going to be swinging balls onto the head of K Davies all day, and he doesn''t need a second invitation.

However, Bolton aren''t blessed with pace so I think we would be best to utilise our quick players down the wings, and up front, if and how necessary.

Pilkington in for Surman, and Vaughan in for C Martin if both are available.

Nothing against these two, but it''s horses for courses.

[quote user="Largey"]Is anyone considering the team we are playing AGAINST, when selecting their favoured sides? Bolton will play wide with Petrov. If we play too narrow he is going to be swinging balls onto the head of K Davies all day, and he doesn''t need a second invitation. However, Bolton aren''t blessed with pace so I think we would be best to utilise our quick players down the wings, and up front, if and how necessary. Pilkington in for Surman, and Vaughan in for C Martin if both are available. Nothing against these two, but it''s horses for courses.[/quote]

Bolton is not same team like last year and they are good oponent to take somthing.

My country man Martin Petrov is horrible in deffense and we must concentrade using his flang.

He look danger this days so i doubt russ martin is ideal match for him to back to the selection because he struggle against wigan with quick winger.

Any one have idea with 7 subs today no keeper but also not Pilky!?where disapear ?

Id like:

----------Ruddy

Naughton--Barnett--De Laet--Tierney

------------Crofts----Johnson

Bennett---Hoolahan---Pilkington

--------------Holt

And to the OP F**k off, Holt has scored 53 in the past 2 years and has scored already this year, and FIFA on the PS3/Xbox doesnt make you a football expert!

Ruddy

Naughton         Barnett         De Laet      Tierney

Fox             Johnson

Bennett         C. Martin      Hoolahan

Vaughan

Ryan1002 and others need to sort it out ffs!!

The lad in the opening post is a young lad and is more than entitled to his opinion. Just because most of you kiss Holts arse don''t mean he has to.

If he don''t think Holt should start v Bolton, then thats his opinion. Don''t tell him to f*ck off just for putting hsi views across.