Sign in to follow this  
Barking Mad Barclay Boy

Stop Effing moaning.

we are a Newly promoted team in the prem, dont expect a win every game, were 4 games in theres plenty more points to play for so stop going on about relegation.... i belive in my team and the manager to turn things around i belive our first win is just around the corner, hopefully these first 4 games have given us a reality check and things will be changed accordingly, as for the refs performances against us its been absolutly terrible and it really hasnt helped us. But come on lads/ladies, get behind the team!

WE ARE STAYING UP

A win in one of our first four would have been nice, and as Lejudge pointed out in another thread, it has been a fairly easy start. Wigan, a team who just avoided relegation, a home game to Stoke who are good, but we had the home advantage, the token Big four team for newcomers, and what could have been a fairly easy win today.

I''m more than happy to get behind the team, and think we will push on to do much better.

But at the moment, i think its fair for people to question the tactics, players etc from today. As long as they are reasonable in their comments.

I agree mate. Some right idiotic threads and posts on here today. Lots of positives to take from all four league games. Roll on Bolton on Saturday. At least give it ten games before we write ourselves off this season.

That''s what happens when you have too much of a good thing....Didn''t City get trounced 1-7 awhile back... then look what happened!

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]That''s what happens when you have too much of a good thing....Didn''t City get trounced 1-7 awhile back... then look what happened![/quote]Oh, hi mate.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]That''s what happens when you have too much of a good thing....

Didn''t City get trounced 1-7 awhile back... then look what happened!
[/quote]

Oh, hi mate.

[:)]
[/quote]

He doesn''t fancy you....

I think it must be difficult for the Norwich players to pick themselves up after the refs keep awarding penalties to the opposition... must get very frustrating.... roll on a game where "light defending" doesn''t get us a red card or tackling on the half way line doesn''t concede us a penalty!!!

Sadly I have to agree with Flem after yesterdays game, we are missing that Talisman Signing, that Ashton type we signed in January last time up.

We played some lovely football yesterday and had WBA pegged back, yet we only had one clear cut chance. Some great crosses into the bax and no one attacking the ball.

Yet how can you criticise Martin or Holt, both played well as did Vaughan and Morison when they came on.

I think we will battle bravely, we will have the wrong side of some very poor ref''s but we should think how far we have come, how good a young team we have built from where we were and enjoy this year no matter what.

I agree with you BMBB - The way I see it is this is the only game we so far havent scored in - so why is everyone making out we cant score any goals?! We are only 4 games in to a league which is ranked far higher than our last. We have played well in every game and have not looked out of place! Come on people!! Cheer up!!

[quote user="Martin Bryant"]I think it must be difficult for the Norwich players to pick themselves up after the refs keep awarding penalties to the opposition... must get very frustrating.... roll on a game where "light defending" doesn''t get us a red card or tackling on the half way line doesn''t concede us a penalty!!![/quote]

There''s only one of them that I would say should not have warranted a penalty. The problem is that the refs are inconsistent but hopefully as people say things even themselves out over the season. We have to cut out our naive defending though as any contact in the penalty area can result in a penalty at this level. It could have been 5 against us if that tackle by R Martin had been given.

I do fear what Manchester United will do to us at Old Trafford given their current form. I just hope they''ll go easy once they have wrapped up the points so that we don''t take away Piswich''s record for the heaviest defeat in the Premiership.

[quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]we are a Newly promoted team in the prem, dont expect a win every game, [/quote]

We dont expect to win every game but just one win in the first 4 games would have been nice. We''ve had an easy start compared to most so perhaps people are just disappointed that we havent had our first win yet.