Sign in to follow this  
Spontaneous Dave

Thierry Henry

Just got back to Houston after 3 weeks in London. I work closely with the Dynamos and other youth sports. A lot of talk around the MLS that Thierry Henry wants to come back to the Prem in Jan or next Summer. 3 strongly rumoured names floating about Norwich one of them!!!!!!!.

[quote user="sickasacanary"]Just got back to Houston after 3 weeks in London. I work closely with the Dynamos and other youth sports. A lot of talk around the MLS that Thierry Henry wants to come back to the Prem in Jan or next Summer. 3 strongly rumoured names floating about Norwich one of them!!!!!!!.[/quote]who are the other two ?.

[quote user="sickasacanary"]He went to New York!! lol[/quote]For a huge amount of cash!!Can you really see Lambert paying him the sort of money he''s likely to be looking for?

[quote user="sickasacanary"]Lamberts not paying for him out of his own pocket[/quote]Yes, I do know this.Seriously though, if Thierry Henry signs for us next season I''ll be amazed.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="DOGGER"]The only Henry we will see at Carrow Road is locked in the cleaners cupboard![/quote]

Best post in ages [:D]

[*]

[/quote]

No, it sucks !!!

[quote user="sickasacanary"]He went to New York!! lol[/quote]

If someone said to me "Do you want to live in New York and we''ll pay you a shed load of money?" I''d be off in a heartbeat!

Henry went to New York Red Bulls last year where he is probably on over 100k a match after sponsors etc, why would he come to a side fightin relegation? Put yourself in his shoes, he has no affiliation with NCFC, so the choice is: Play for a team fighting for it''s life, therefore bringing your reputation you still have down a peg IF relegation happens, on a low wage compared to his current income or, live in the big Apple earning millions per season? I know which I''d rather if I didn''t support City!

[quote user="ryan1992"]Henry went to New York Red Bulls last year where he is probably on over 100k a match after sponsors etc, why would he come to a side fightin relegation? Put yourself in his shoes, he has no affiliation with NCFC, so the choice is: Play for a team fighting for it''s life, therefore bringing your reputation you still have down a peg IF relegation happens, on a low wage compared to his current income or, live in the big Apple earning millions per season? I know which I''d rather if I didn''t support City![/quote]

His nan though init. Cant stop a boy loving his nan