Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahans Ped

Vaughan

I know all the threads atm are about the elbow incident, but prior to this I thought he looked quite sharp. Has a great spring and put himself about quite a bit, seems like the physical guy with pace that we''ve been looking for (will hopefully get on to plenty of GH flick ons and Bennet crosses), imo brilliant to finally see him in a Norwich shirt and I look forward to seeing him some more :D

He could be a pretty good player.

Hopefully he will spark a good partnership with Holt (or Morison) and get plenty of goals.

I think a lot of it, will depend on how well he can play with Hoolahan as well though.

Agreed. I think he looked sharp too, he had one turn and shot from outside the box just after he came on, we looked like we needed that on sunday - someone who can grab half a yard with a turn and get a decent shot away. Early days but I was happy to see him in a yella shirt too

he scored on his debut for everyone in the premier league at just 16 years old. plus he was called the next big thing for England before his injuries

[quote user="Mrs Tierney"]he scored on his debut for everyone in the premier league at just 16 years old. plus he was called the next big thing for England before his injuries[/quote]Exactly though. I certainly hope he''s over them.

Didn''t Vaughan score on his debut for Everton on same day we beat Man Utd a few years ago. I seem to remember a young Everton player on front of a football pull out that I''d kept because of our result. Although have misplaced it now.

much like Whitbread - if he can stay injury free he will be a great signing.  but injuries will be a major factor for both of them for the rest of their career''s.

[quote user="Mrs Tierney"]he scored on his debut for everyone in the premier league at just 16 years old. plus he was called the next big thing for England before his injuries[/quote]

He managed to play for every premier league team and scored on each of his debuts whilst he was 16 years old; he was a busy boy! [;)]

I was impressed with Vaughan after the incident, blood pouring from his mouth all he wanted to do was get back on the pitch to get that much needed goal. Could you see someone like Drogba doing the same ? Since then he''s also made light of the incident with his twit''s