Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Talksport...

Adrian Durham is and always has been a [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/S11.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Mrs Tierney"]"Norwich lost because they ARE rubbish, not because of the ref."[/quote]Whilst I agree on your point about the ref, whats with the rubbish crap?

[quote user="Mrs Tierney"]no i''m quoting what one of the hosts on talksport said[/quote]Ah right, thanks for clearing that up lol.

first time i''ve listened to it properly, it''s so unprofessional. sounded like two men on their lunchbreak having a discussion

They have a point to some extent. Heard it in the car. If defence and attack were better we would have more than 2 points. Crazey to think we are already 6pts less than blackpool at the same stage of last season

Blackpool''s first 4 League games were:(a) Wigan W 4-0 (a) Arsenal L 6-0(h) Fulham D 2-2(a) Newcastle W 2-0At least haven''t been stuffed 6-0

[quote user="Harry"]Blackpool''s first 4 League games were:(a) Wigan W 4-0 (a) Arsenal L 6-0(h) Fulham D 2-2(a) Newcastle W 2-0At least haven''t been stuffed 6-0[/quote]Shame we didn''t play Arsenal earlier this season.

Everyone on here seems to agree Talksport is rubbish. I can''t comment because I have never listened to it but why bother.

It seems that Talksport have as much sense and credibility as the Sunday Sport.

If you are going to listen to a rubbish station you will hear rubbish; it''s not rocket science

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]They have a point to some extent. Heard it in the car. If defence and attack were better we would have more than 2 points. Crazey to think we are already 6pts less than blackpool at the same stage of last season[/quote]

They do have a point but it''s abit like pointing out the obvious though, every team would be better if they improved their attack and defence, it''s abit like saying if we scored one more goal than the opposition we''d win more, ''Talk Idiot'' is just aload of tosh.

[quote user="Mrs Tierney"]first time i''ve listened to it properly, it''s so unprofessional. sounded like two men on their lunchbreak having a discussion[/quote]That''s their target audience.