Sign in to follow this  
i need to be entertained

what is the point of the premier league?

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Oh yeh for the record, I teach kids how to sentance stuctuare and gremmar so I think I at least know how to spell and construct a sentanceGo on correct my spellings , jokes on you ! :) :)[/quote]Disclaimer #1 : I didnt bother reading anything you wrote Juge as there was frankly too muchDisclaimer #2 : Please Highlight the white writing in my original post :) ( also re-quoted here )

[quote user="i need to be entertained"]what is the point of the premier league?[/quote]So SKY can @rse rape Football Fans.

The point about the number of football clubs outside the Premier League is a good one.There is going to come a financial day of reckoning when many clubs are wiped out in their current incarnation, and we''ll have to go back to restructure the football pyramid again.  Things cannot continue as they are, and the number of clubs who probably scrape by on a week to week basis with overdrafts, loans, extensions on repayments etc. will not continue.  Plymouth are already perilously close to folding.  Portsmouth limp on with about 17 players. Everton can''t raise any more money to buy players, and it''s only going to get worse for clubs outside the Prem as banks and creditors tighten up their balance sheets and call in unpaid debts.  As long as we use the Premiership money wisely to guarantee our financial solvency and make sure the club is on a sound financial footing for the future, then for me this Premiership season is all about doing our best and not over-reaching and if we go down again then not being lumbered with Jimmy Bullard-style contracts or "doing a Leeds" and completely imploding.  I''d take 17th place right now, of course, but I believe we need to use this season to ensure our long term future.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Oh yeh for the record, I teach kids how to sentance stuctuare and gremmar so I think I at least know how to spell and construct a sentanceGo on correct my spellings , jokes on you ! :) :)[/quote]Disclaimer #1 : I didnt bother reading anything you wrote Juge as there was frankly too muchDisclaimer #2 : Please Highlight the white writing in my original post :) ( also re-quoted here )[/quote]No the joke is truly on you, because that fake sentence (and yes, I knew it was supposed to be fake) didn''t differ massively from your usual style of writing. Or should that be:no the joke is on you because that fake sentence didnt differ massivvely from your usual style of writing !! ............. is that better ?? ........... or do i need to kept practising ?? !!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]The point about the number of football clubs outside the Premier League is a good one.There is going to come a financial day of reckoning when many clubs are wiped out in their current incarnation, and we''ll have to go back to restructure the football pyramid again.  Things cannot continue as they are, and the number of clubs who probably scrape by on a week to week basis with overdrafts, loans, extensions on repayments etc. will not continue.  Plymouth are already perilously close to folding.  Portsmouth limp on with about 17 players. Everton can''t raise any more money to buy players, and it''s only going to get worse for clubs outside the Prem as banks and creditors tighten up their balance sheets and call in unpaid debts.  As long as we use the Premiership money wisely to guarantee our financial solvency and make sure the club is on a sound financial footing for the future, then for me this Premiership season is all about doing our best and not over-reaching and if we go down again then not being lumbered with Jimmy Bullard-style contracts or "doing a Leeds" and completely imploding.  I''d take 17th place right now, of course, but I believe we need to use this season to ensure our long term future.[/quote]I had no idea Portsmouth still had that same squad, bet they are waiting for a few big contracts to expire. Shocked that Kanu is still playing (especially as he is supposed to be 43 years old). Kanu has scored 3 goals in his last 38 games.

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Oh yeh for the record, I teach kids how to sentance stuctuare and gremmar so I think I at least know how to spell and construct a sentanceGo on correct my spellings , jokes on you ! :) :)[/quote]Disclaimer #1 : I didnt bother reading anything you wrote Juge as there was frankly too muchDisclaimer #2 : Please Highlight the white writing in my original post :) ( also re-quoted here )[/quote]No the joke is truly on you, because that fake sentence (and yes, I knew it was supposed to be fake) didn''t differ massively from your usual style of writing. Or should that be:no the joke is on you because that fake sentence didnt differ massivvely from your usual style of writing !! ............. is that better ?? ........... or do i need to kept practising ?? !! [/quote]Congratulations Holmes another crime solved.You take yourself far to seriously mate.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Oh yeh for the record, I teach kids how to sentance stuctuare and gremmar so I think I at least know how to spell and construct a sentanceGo on correct my spellings , jokes on you ! :) :)[/quote]Disclaimer #1 : I didnt bother reading anything you wrote Juge as there was frankly too muchDisclaimer #2 : Please Highlight the white writing in my original post :) ( also re-quoted here )[/quote]No the joke is truly on you, because that fake sentence (and yes, I knew it was supposed to be fake) didn''t differ massively from your usual style of writing. Or should that be:no the joke is on you because that fake sentence didnt differ massivvely from your usual style of writing !! ............. is that better ?? ........... or do i need to kept practising ?? !! [/quote]Congratulations Holmes another crime solved.You take yourself far to seriously mate.[/quote]After falling out with your friend Mr Tilson you pretty much proceeded to accuse me of being a liar, without any foundation, and in full knowledge that the only way to disprove that would be to reveal my name. Seeing as I don''t want to reveal my name, something which I am fully entitled not to do, it appears that you are going to continually provide me with a link that you seem to have bookmarked. After ''pretty much calling me a liar'' you taunted me for not understanding a word.So after accusing me of being a liar, and taunting my vocabulary, I give a little back to you. You subsequently informed me that you had begun to stop percieving me as a ''douche'' and had now changed your mind. I find it amusing that all things considered, after being accused of dishonesty and having my vocabulary taunted, it is you who considers me to be a ''douche''. But most of all, I find it amusing that you think that I for some reason desire or need your approval. I will struggle to sleep tonight because I blew of chance of being moved from Nexus Canary''s ''douche'' list to his ''not douche'' list. What''s your full name, facebook URL, twitter address, email address, telephone number, home address, and date of birth? I don''t have any real reason to ask, it''s only that if you don''t tell me, I''m going to move you to my douche list. Above all, the most irritating thing about you is the fact that you use the word ''douche'', which is an American word. A ''douche'' is a v*ginal irrigation. You are calling me a ''v*ginal irrigation'', only a v*ginal irrigation isn''t an object, it is a process, an action. A ''douche bag'' on the other hand is the bag used in the process, which gets full with the end product of a v*ginal irrigation. That''s like me intending to insult you by calling you a p*nis but ending up calling you a p*nis scratch. You big p*nis scratch.

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]You take yourself far too seriously.[/quote]C-[/quote]Hey, you could have a new career as a teacher !You can add it to your CV next to failed footballer and Internet Grammar Policeman.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]More to the point....... What is the point of Formula One?[/quote]

It''s very good for insomniacs[Y]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]You take yourself far too seriously.[/quote]C-[/quote]Hey, you could have a new career as a teacher !You can add it to your CV next to failed footballer and Internet Grammar Policeman.[/quote]Yeah then we can txt each other and you can add comedian to your CV, next to kiddy fid.... sorry I mean teacher !! And we can make font pink! And eat wotsitmebobs and play fifi on playstaty tree. Somebody should ssssso ssssoooooooooooooooo use you for their phdd paper in functionalz illiterati !! Then we can meet for fizzy pop burb stuff in fizzy pop burp building and then fizzy pop fall walk down street near football with fizzy pop people. We mite meet footballer and get signed things and they tell me name and I put it all on forum, yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Then we get home and get fizzy pop ill and wake up with fizzy pop headache. Then sad face nexus, sad face juge, headache, bad tummy, get moody, fall out, then nexus call juge duche and i call nexus douche, and we have big thing, angry, sad faces, cry. Then ice cream, 99, flake, all happy again. Happy nexus, happy juge, you tell all little midget people how to write story bout and stuff.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]More to the point.......

What is the point of Formula One?[/quote]It''s an excuse for really rich people to burn big holes in the ozone layer with public support. From a drivers perspective, the point is to get lots of fanny.

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]You take yourself far too seriously.[/quote]C-[/quote]Hey, you could have a new career as a teacher !You can add it to your CV next to failed footballer and Internet Grammar Policeman.[/quote]Yeah then we can txt each other and you can add comedian to your CV, next to kiddy fid.... sorry I mean teacher !! And we can make font pink! And eat wotsitmebobs and play fifi on playstaty tree. Somebody should ssssso ssssoooooooooooooooo use you for their phdd paper in functionalz illiterati !! Then we can meet for fizzy pop burb stuff in fizzy pop burp building and then fizzy pop fall walk down street near football with fizzy pop people. We mite meet footballer and get signed things and they tell me name and I put it all on forum, yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Then we get home and get fizzy pop ill and wake up with fizzy pop headache. Then sad face nexus, sad face juge, headache, bad tummy, get moody, fall out, then nexus call juge duche and i call nexus douche, and we have big thing, angry, sad faces, cry. Then ice cream, 99, flake, all happy again. Happy nexus, happy juge, you tell all little midget people how to write story bout and stuff. [/quote]Well, thats certainly upped the stakes here.Oof!

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="Mello Yello"]More to the point.......

What is the point of Formula One?[/quote]It''s an excuse for really rich people to burn big holes in the ozone layer with public support. From a drivers perspective, the point is to get lots of fanny. [/quote]

Craddocks......

[quote user="morty"][quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]You take yourself far too seriously.[/quote]C-[/quote]Hey, you could have a new career as a teacher !You can add it to your CV next to failed footballer and Internet Grammar Policeman.[/quote]Yeah then we can txt each other and you can add comedian to your CV, next to kiddy fid.... sorry I mean teacher !! And we can make font pink! And eat wotsitmebobs and play fifi on playstaty tree. Somebody should ssssso ssssoooooooooooooooo use you for their phdd paper in functionalz illiterati !! Then we can meet for fizzy pop burb stuff in fizzy pop burp building and then fizzy pop fall walk down street near football with fizzy pop people. We mite meet footballer and get signed things and they tell me name and I put it all on forum, yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Then we get home and get fizzy pop ill and wake up with fizzy pop headache. Then sad face nexus, sad face juge, headache, bad tummy, get moody, fall out, then nexus call juge duche and i call nexus douche, and we have big thing, angry, sad faces, cry. Then ice cream, 99, flake, all happy again. Happy nexus, happy juge, you tell all little midget people how to write story bout and stuff. [/quote]Well, thats certainly upped the stakes here.Oof![/quote]No, we all eat ice cream, then nexus and juge happy face, yaaaayyyy!

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="Mello Yello"]More to the point.......

What is the point of Formula One?[/quote]It''s an excuse for really rich people to burn big holes in the ozone layer with public support. From a drivers perspective, the point is to get lots of fanny. [/quote]

Craddocks......[/quote]No, Jackie Danny!

[quote user="LeJuge"]Yeah then we can txt each other and you can add comedian to your CV, next to kiddy fid.... sorry I mean teacher !! And we can make font pink! And eat wotsitmebobs and play fifi on playstaty tree. Somebody should ssssso ssssoooooooooooooooo use you for their phdd paper in functionalz illiterati !! Then we can meet for fizzy pop burb stuff in fizzy pop burp building and then fizzy pop fall walk down street near football with fizzy pop people. We mite meet footballer and get signed things and they tell me name and I put it all on forum, yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Then we get home and get fizzy pop ill and wake up with fizzy pop headache. Then sad face nexus, sad face juge, headache, bad tummy, get moody, fall out, then nexus call juge duche and i call nexus douche, and we have big thing, angry, sad faces, cry. Then ice cream, 99, flake, all happy again. Happy nexus, happy juge, you tell all little midget people how to write story bout and stuff. [/quote]

errr....ok....

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="LeJuge"]Yeah then we can txt each other and you can add comedian to your CV, next to kiddy fid.... sorry I mean teacher !! And we can make font pink! And eat wotsitmebobs and play fifi on playstaty tree. Somebody should ssssso ssssoooooooooooooooo use you for their phdd paper in functionalz illiterati !! Then we can meet for fizzy pop burb stuff in fizzy pop burp building and then fizzy pop fall walk down street near football with fizzy pop people. We mite meet footballer and get signed things and they tell me name and I put it all on forum, yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Then we get home and get fizzy pop ill and wake up with fizzy pop headache. Then sad face nexus, sad face juge, headache, bad tummy, get moody, fall out, then nexus call juge duche and i call nexus douche, and we have big thing, angry, sad faces, cry. Then ice cream, 99, flake, all happy again. Happy nexus, happy juge, you tell all little midget people how to write story bout and stuff. [/quote]errr....ok....[/quote]Nexus not like ice cweam? want choco?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]The point about the number of football clubs outside the Premier League is a good one.There is going to come a financial day of reckoning when many clubs are wiped out in their current incarnation, and we''ll have to go back to restructure the football pyramid again.  Things cannot continue as they are, and the number of clubs who probably scrape by on a week to week basis with overdrafts, loans, extensions on repayments etc. will not continue.  Plymouth are already perilously close to folding.  Portsmouth limp on with about 17 players. Everton can''t raise any more money to buy players, and it''s only going to get worse for clubs outside the Prem as banks and creditors tighten up their balance sheets and call in unpaid debts.  As long as we use the Premiership money wisely to guarantee our financial solvency and make sure the club is on a sound financial footing for the future, then for me this Premiership season is all about doing our best and not over-reaching and if we go down again then not being lumbered with Jimmy Bullard-style contracts or "doing a Leeds" and completely imploding.  I''d take 17th place right now, of course, but I believe we need to use this season to ensure our long term future.[/quote]Another big club looking at big financial issues:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-14905815