Sign in to follow this  
Scott Yarham

Oh No...............

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote]http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/mediawatch/drilldown/MW7423050107-0919.htm Please no.....[/quote]

Welcome to the forum Scott!

This would never happen - Norfolk is the equivalent of Spectre in Big Fish...players never want to leave!!

perhaps this is where the money for Ashton is coming from.............mmmm.

Doubt it though.   Although note so sure the more I think about it.  Getting myself confused now.

cant see this happening.. Huckerby has gone on record as saying he wants to stay, whether we go down or stay up.. now naff off Liverpool and go and sign a frenchman.

I agree that it is the fact it is on LFC own web site that concerns me, other than that I would laugh it off as the best joke rumour of all time - the comments about buying better etc are very true, the liks of Morientes and Anelka are simply in a different (champions) league.OTBC

[quote]why would it be on the official liverpool site though?[/quote]

Think if you read the article on the website the last sentence is the key!

This story has been reproduced from today''s media. It does not necessarily represent the views or position of Liverpool Football Club.

i hope it is true. huckerby has done his job he got us into the premiership but i don''t think he is able to cut it, so if Liverpool want him they can av him as far as i''m concerned, so we can use the money to sign Andy Reid who in my opinoin is a much better player than huckerby.