Sign in to follow this  
canaries100

Bolton lift please

Hi

Is there anyone driving to Bolton on Saturday with a spare seat (possibly 2) travelling from the Cambs/Downham Market/ Kings Lynn area. I live in Ely and our driver has dropped out. Would happily chip in with fuel and toll costs etc.

Please contact me on here or @markbenhall on twitter

Not certain if I''m definitely going yet but if I do I will be going past Kings Lynn at about 9.15 if that''s any good.

If there''s 2 of you £20 each towards fuel, if just 1 £30, will go A17, A1,M62 so no toll fees.

Will want the money on pick up.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Spontaneous Dave"]I have 3 spare seats left on a bus.

guess why? because Im not going

Guess why Im not going.[/quote]Because you''re full of sh it?[/quote]Forgot to say you must be really fat if you take up 3 seats.  [IMG]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/71139_175745095785705_6626702_n.jpg[/IMG]

According to google it''s a 350 mile round trip from the Tesco''s just off the Hardwick Roundabout in Lynn and the estimated cost in fuel for one direction is £33.

£20 a head sounds fair to me so I really don''t know why you are having a go at him.

Davo

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Spontaneous Dave"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Spontaneous Dave"]I have 3 spare seats left on a bus. guess why? because Im not going Guess why Im not going.[/quote]

Because you''re full of sh it?
[/quote]

Forgot to say you must be really fat if you take up 3 seats. 

[IMG]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/71139_175745095785705_6626702_n.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote] One seat for me, two for your mum[/quote]

Why would my Mum be travelling from Newmarket?
[/quote]

Because nobody told her the race was over after 5 furlongs. [:D]