Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Highlights?

If you''ve got a smartphone download the ESPN app, it''s free and shows all the Prem highlights.

[quote user="Harry"]If you''ve got a smartphone download the ESPN app, it''s free and shows all the Prem highlights.[/quote]Just looking at that now, is it the one called "ESPN ScoreCenter"?

''Highlights'' on Canaries Player have edited out the penalty and the aftermath. Pathetic really. Maybe WBA will be up for a fair play award on that evidence.

[quote user="Tao of Lambert"]''Highlights'' on Canaries Player have edited out the penalty and the aftermath. Pathetic really. Maybe WBA will be up for a fair play award on that evidence.[/quote]

Guess the reason for that was Tamas had not accepted the charge,but now that he has they will probably show the extention to the highlites now  

Just watched the highlights from Canary Player and every incident was shown. After viewing, I feel slightly better about our performance, we created more chances than I remembered, not all clear cut however. We just need to be more clinical in front of goal and strike the ball a lot sooner, which I believe is part of the problem, yesterday we had opportunities to get a few good shots away but we were just too slow. Next week, if he''s fit, I''d like to see Pilkington in for Surman, Hoolahan in for Crofts and Vaughan in for C.Martin if he feels ready to start a match, it may be a bit soon considering he has only come back from injury, that is no dig at Chris Martin by the way, I just feel we need to try something new up front and Vaughan is known for pace and strength, that is if he hasn''t lost these attributes through injury.

[quote user="alysha"]Just watched the highlights from Canary Player and every incident was shown. After viewing, I feel slightly better about our performance, we created more chances than I remembered, not all clear cut however. We just need to be more clinical in front of goal and strike the ball a lot sooner, which I believe is part of the problem, yesterday we had opportunities to get a few good shots away but we were just too slow. Next week, if he''s fit, I''d like to see Pilkington in for Surman, Hoolahan in for Crofts and Vaughan in for C.Martin if he feels ready to start a match, it may be a bit soon considering he has only come back from injury, that is no dig at Chris Martin by the way, I just feel we need to try something new up front and Vaughan is known for pace and strength, that is if he hasn''t lost these attributes through injury.[/quote]

Vaughan, could be out for 6 weeks with his injury we do not know how serious it is, Would lopve to be wrong here   

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="alysha"]Just watched the highlights from Canary Player and every incident was shown. After viewing, I feel slightly better about our performance, we created more chances than I remembered, not all clear cut however. We just need to be more clinical in front of goal and strike the ball a lot sooner, which I believe is part of the problem, yesterday we had opportunities to get a few good shots away but we were just too slow. Next week, if he''s fit, I''d like to see Pilkington in for Surman, Hoolahan in for Crofts and Vaughan in for C.Martin if he feels ready to start a match, it may be a bit soon considering he has only come back from injury, that is no dig at Chris Martin by the way, I just feel we need to try something new up front and Vaughan is known for pace and strength, that is if he hasn''t lost these attributes through injury.[/quote]

Vaughan, could be out for 6 weeks with his injury we do not know how serious it is, Would lopve to be wrong here   

[/quote]

Thanks for the info. pete_norw but 6 weeks out for his lip? Surely not, or has he picked up an injury we arn''t aware of?

[quote user="alysha"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

Thanks for the info. pete_norw but 6 weeks out for his lip? Surely not, or has he picked up an injury we arn''t aware of?

[/quote]He has said on Twitter that he is fine and his lip is healing well. I am sure he will be available for selection on Saturday [:)]