Sign in to follow this  
HIT

Who has impressed you the most so far?

I''m going for Tierney hes been full of confidents, his defending has been good, I dont recal many crosses coming in from the oppositions right wing after beating him. he''s been fast up and down the left, but most of all his crosses have been superb, even from deep. He really is proving to be premiership quality.

Who would you go for and why?

Tierney - for the reasons you listed. Ruddy - he''s looked confident and has been solid. Johnson - what a bargain on a free; most Leeds fans thought he was rubbish, but in my opinion he doesn''t look out of place in the Prem. and for the fact that if I had to pick one defensive midfielder, it would be him over Crofts, tells me something.

Iwould agree with the OP - Tierney has been excellent. I also think that Ruddy is oozing confidence - much more so than last season, although I have always been a fan of him but definately think he has improved :)

in terms of new players i''d say Morison.  his battling displays away at Wigan and Chelsea really lifted the team and he put his all into those games.  don''t understand why he didn''t start vs West Brom

overall Ruddy has impressed me most, i guess i was a little nervous about him before the season started but he has looked assured and even saved a penalty.  shouldn''t have caused one at Chelsea (yes, Ramires dived but Ruddy was never gonna be first to the ball).

Tierney had an excellent end to the season last year and as such hasn''t impressed me as I suspected he was capable of making the grade before the season started and thus far he has more then proved this.

Johnson is the surprise for me at the moment. Having watched him a few times before in the Leeds shirt I shared the Leeds fans opinions but he''s been superb at getting to the opposition and has a half decent shot on him too.

Tierney for me.

Has that never say never attitude, and will always rely on him to give 100% plus he is not scared about getting stuck in.

Also like Bradley Johnson, does the basics well and makes vital tackles. Can also hit a decent shot sometimes haha

Think Hoolahan just shows how good he is when he plays with his quick feet and vision.

Of the new boys I''d definately have to say Johnson, always gets himself involved never shys away from a challenge. Tierney has really taken to the league, hasn''t fazed him at all and his delivery has been very good. So those two are my star men thus far. In terms of players who I''ve been unimpressed by, then theres only one and its De Laet. I can excuse 1 or 2 errors but to keep making them at crucial times is careless and shows he''s not learning. He''s a lucky boy that his competition are all injured