Sign in to follow this  
Barclay Trucker

Western Homes Stadium - Colchester

Well, next week I am on a ADR (transportation of dangerous goods) course which is being held at Colchester Utds ground.

Have been told to dress in smart casual.... wonder if il get away with my NCFC shirt collections and Jeans with Green and Yellow Retro trainers?

[quote user="Barclay Trucker"]Well, next week I am on a ADR (transportation of dangerous goods) course which is being held at Colchester Utds ground.

Have been told to dress in smart casual.... wonder if il get away with my NCFC shirt collections and Jeans with Green and Yellow Retro trainers?[/quote]Only if you keep referring to how Paul Lambert is God and ask any Col Who fans (or anyone looking like they may be) if they were at the Weston Homes Paddy Field when we came to townI once did an insurance exam in Ipswich - dress was casual so I went in my Norwich shirt - much to the annoyance of a couple of lads sitting behind me....

the course is being held by our Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor, so is in house, along with fellow employees from across different depots in the UK, but have been told to report at main reception on Monday morning.

I was there for the thumping we gave them, il let you all know if the place has improved!!!

Although i think to keep it subtle on the first day, il wear my Super Paul Lambert shirt

[quote user="Barclay Trucker"]Well, next week I am on a ADR (transportation of dangerous goods) course which is being held at Colchester Utds ground.

Have been told to dress in smart casual.... wonder if il get away with my NCFC shirt collections and Jeans with Green and Yellow Retro trainers?[/quote]Not Norwich City match day programmes being smuggled onto the black market by any chance ?

[quote user="Barclay Trucker"]

Although i think to keep it subtle on the first day, il wear my Super Paul Lambert shirt[/quote]I think it would be rude not to do that!

[quote user="Barclay Trucker"]the course is being held by our Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor, so is in house, along with fellow employees from across different depots in the UK, but have been told to report at main reception on Monday morning.

I was there for the thumping we gave them, il let you all know if the place has improved!!!

Although i think to keep it subtle on the first day, il wear my Super Paul Lambert shirt[/quote]

Did you see me as mascot for Norwich that day [:)]