Sign in to follow this  
canaries

Ticket Applications - Luck or Planned?

I have been in the Priority 3 Ballot on the last 4 occasions and everytime i have been unsucessful. However my mate who is also in priority 3 but who always applies for coach travel as well as the ticket has been sucessful on all 3 occasions.

Do you think this is luck or is there something in it?As it seems you are more likley to get tickets in a ballot if you are also getting coach travel with the club??

category three as well must of applied 5 or 6 times never been successful

I was successful for scum away the year we started our rebirth [;)] (when we lost 3-2) and have also been successful for United away in October.However for Charlton away in league 1 and scum away last year I didnt get them. I was group 3 all 4 times. It''s just luck really.

I''m in group 2 now, but before that when in group 3 I was successful both times I applied, the League One games at Colchester and Charlton (neither with coach travel). There''s no conspiracy, just luck of the draw.

I''ve applied to 6 games in group 3 everytime getting a ticket with coach travel. I suspect that all those who want coach travel get drawn in their own draw and then the unlucky ones get put in the other draw. As once i didnt get coach travel.

Ive been in group 3 last few years. The only time I missed out was when we had Ipswich away the year we went down managed to get tickets in home end for that one. Got tickets for col u, ipswich on 3 other occasions, charlton and a few others in group 3. Im in group 2 aswell now so nothin to worry about. Although you wonder if group two could become oversubscribed if we continue to get such high away crowds as we have had massive away followings this season and the last 6-7 away games of last season we got about 3000 or so at each one so could be more people in group 2 in the future. hopefully not though!