Sign in to follow this  
Power Hamster

Fitness?

From David Cuffley''s article today:Whatever else has gone wrong, Norwich are still the team to have covered

more ground than any other in the Premier League this season, and

Bradley Johnson’s 8.39 miles against Chelsea is the single greatest

distance covered by one player in a match. No one can say they aren’t

fit.Is this because we are fitter than other teams. or simply because we have spent most of the last two matches chasing the game? Hopefully it is superior fitness, as that could be a big plus later in the season when there will be relegation battles to be won, and we need to "grind out" crucial 1-0 wins.

[quote user="Power Hamster"]From David Cuffley''s article today:Whatever else has gone wrong, Norwich are still the team to have covered

more ground than any other in the Premier League this season, and

Bradley Johnson’s 8.39 miles against Chelsea is the single greatest

distance covered by one player in a match. No one can say they aren’t

fit.Is this because we are fitter than other teams. or simply because we have spent most of the last two matches chasing the game? Hopefully it is superior fitness, as that could be a big plus later in the season when there will be relegation battles to be won, and we need to "grind out" crucial 1-0 wins.[/quote]Sorry, should have used quote marks, the first paragraph is Cuffley''s, the second is my comment.

I am only going to take this as a positive. We certainly havent looked out of place and I dont think we have been solely chasing the game. If our players are running at distance for the team this can only be a good thing. Our time will come. OTBC!

very interesting not sure what to make of it. But it is definitely a plus point