Sign in to follow this  
Superstitious Dave

Johnson

1. Yes he is very effective in my opinion.2. He plays a different role to Wes.3. If you saw Russel Martin playing in the MK Dons game you''d know why, he was terrible.

Johnson was good yesterday, and against Chelsea.

Plays a more defensive role to Wes I believe (I''m no expert).

According to the Daily Mail match report (so could be wrong) BJ made the most passes yesterday, and won the most tackles.

Pretty useful if you ask me.

My only issue with Johnson is he seems to slow play down and hold the ball up.This can be fantastic if breaking or on the counter, but to many times yesterday I felt he missed a good pass.That said cant really fault him as hes had a cracking start and is already getting stuck in :)

Johnson was my MOTM yesterday, I was impressed with his passing and how comfortable he looked on the ball as well as his tackling and strength, I believe he will be a very important player for us this season, also what a cracking left foot he has!

Morty, why bring up the MK Dons game, you can''t base anything on that game, it was a nothing game were know one was bothering to try. Russell Martin didn''t lose his ability over summer....

[quote user="morty"]1. Yes he is very effective in my opinion.2. He plays a different role to Wes.3. If you saw Russel Martin playing in the MK Dons game you''d know why, he was terrible.[/quote]

I agree with every word of that. I''d just add that he needs to brush up on his freekicks and shooting. Otherwise a worthy joint MOM for me yesterday.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Morty, why bring up the MK Dons game, you can''t base anything on that game, it was a nothing game were know one was bothering to try. Russell Martin didn''t lose his ability over summer....[/quote]So why isn''t he playing then?I thought he looked particularly awful, even when compared to the rest of the ineptitude on show.

I have to say that Johnson is one of my favourite signings this summer, along with Pilkington. I hope they are both in the starting line up against Bolton.

If Johnson is our most effective player I''m a rapist. He was shit at Chelsea and shit yesterday!!!!

Our best signing was Klose he had such a presence out there!!!

Our best player yesterday was Wes, if he weren''t then Delia is a Ipswich fan.

[quote user="sickasacanary"]If Johnson is our most effective player I''m a rapist. He was shit at Chelsea and shit yesterday!!!!

Our best signing was Klose he had such a presence out there!!!

Our best player yesterday was Wes, if he weren''t then Delia is a Ipswich fan.[/quote]Keep taking the tablets.

[quote user="Darren Lamb"]Johnson was my MOTM yesterday, I was impressed with his passing and how comfortable he looked on the ball as well as his tackling and strength, I believe he will be a very important player for us this season, also what a cracking left foot he has![/quote]

That say all.....

If we have Bradley Johnson MOM at home against prety averaghe WBA what we can expect!

Player for free who played so much last 2 season''s and check many but noon from leeds fans was disapointed that he gone

Average championship player is MOM in 2 of our 4 games so far thats say all at the moment.

Hope Vaughan ,Ward ,Pilky and Hoolahan to make team different because with this selection from last games we have very little hopes

[quote user="Olski_yellows"]Can''t see why people slate crofts when him and tierney are the engine of the team, they never stop running. For me crofts and wes would be more effective in the middle but that''s my opinion.[/quote]

crofts first touch is like a short pass at times and in the middle this is very danger !

On must win games at home against possible teams we not need to use this pairs martin/holt and  johnosn/crofts imo

crofts had a mare yesterday, missing shots that he would have burried last season. very little end product, maybe trying too hard, needs to gain composure then he should be very effective.

yeah, agree on this..

Bradley is the player who have impressed me the most of the new boys...Coming in on a free transfer seems like goldmine....Secure on the ball, great left foot and a rough player that is needed in this league...He''s been impressive in every game so far...!