Sign in to follow this  
Postman Pat loves Norwich

Bolton predictions???

If we play an adventurous 442 with Holt, Vaughan, Bennet, Hoolahan etc I think we will win 3-2, but if we adopt a similar defensive approach as we did at Chelsea we will lose a tight game 0-1 to a dubious penalty. Go for it Lambert !!!!

14 minutes: De Laet hits a 45 yard cross-field pass across our penalty area which is intercepted by Kevin Davies''s fist and punched into the net.  Ruddy booked for protesting.23 minutes: Bradley Johnson shown a yellow card for stamping on a balloon.24 minutes: Bradley Johnson sent off for raising an eyebrow at the fourth official.27 minutes: David N''Gog falls over own feet.  Penalty awarded, Ruddy sent off.  Penalty saved by Rudd.34 minutes: Martin Petrov punches Wes Hoolahan in the face.  Both players booked.39 minutes: Paul Lambert sent to the stands after dropping his glasses and picking them up again while looking vaguely in the direction of the linesman.44 minutes: Owen Coyle scores for Bolton.  Barnett booked for protesting.2-0 Bolton at half time.  Match abandoned at half time and awarded to Bolton after a Norwich City fan is heard tutting at the injustice of it all.  Norwich docked 50 points.  Man of the match: Cody Macdonald.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]14 minutes: De Laet hits a 45 yard cross-field pass across our penalty area which is intercepted by Kevin Davies''s fist and punched into the net.  Ruddy booked for protesting.23 minutes: Bradley Johnson shown a yellow card for stamping on a balloon.24 minutes: Bradley Johnson sent off for raising an eyebrow at the fourth official.27 minutes: David N''Gog falls over own feet.  Penalty awarded, Ruddy sent off.  Penalty saved by Rudd.34 minutes: Martin Petrov punches Wes Hoolahan in the face.  Both players booked.39 minutes: Paul Lambert sent to the stands after dropping his glasses and picking them up again while looking vaguely in the direction of the linesman.44 minutes: Owen Coyle scores for Bolton.  Barnett booked for protesting.2-0 Bolton at half time.  Match abandoned at half time and awarded to Bolton after a Norwich City fan is heard tutting at the injustice of it all.  Norwich docked 50 points.  Man of the match: Cody Macdonald.[/quote]LMFAO

I predict 2-0 lossBoth pens, Ruddy sent off, Centre back gets injured, Lambert kicks a water bottle in frustration and the ref is biased to BoltonAfterwards on MOTD, Hansen talks s hit

0-17. Holt, Holt, Holt, Holt, Holt, Holt, Holt, Holt, Holt, Holt, Bennett, Bennett, Bennett, Hoolahan, Vaughan, Jackson, Ruddy. [:)]

Only 0-17???? I''m going for a 0-52 win for us, Chris Martin to score 51, with Wilbraham to come on and score in the 12 minute of added time...

Seriously though, i can''t predict a Norwich loss, i''m going for 1-2 with Vaughan and Crofts to score for us Klasnic for them.

I have gone for a 1-1 draw on the Sky Super 6, so I will stay with that. Holt to score in the first half, Bolton to equalise about 80 minutes.[:$]The first time I ever did the Super 6 (about a year ago) I got 2 out of 6 scores correct. Since then I have never got more than 1 out of 6. So it''s probably best to steer clear of my predictions.

i`ll apply the same thinking to your game at notlob as i did to the west brom game. bolton , an established prem side have lost their last 3 league games, it`s very unlikely they`ll lose four on the spin. therefore i predict a 2-0 win for them. sorry chaps.

Give or take a minute Mr Chops has it spot on...I think we would be hard pressed to win this at the moment and i could live with that if we had the two or three extra points we deserve

Tough tough game this one, they''re going to be seriously p!!ssed about getting stuffed by Man U last wkend, and no doubt they will see us as easy fodder to put things right again. I''m going for a 1-1 draw. Vaughan.

Given the defensive errors which continue, and the refs, we shall concede a goal or two. Davis will flatten players and score, but get away with it sufficient times.

Can we score? Perhaps a little luck will come, or has PL had them on shooting technique all week, but I think that we shall notch one.

I''m going for a finers crossed 1-1.

2-1 Norwich win. [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/icon_celebrate.gif[/IMG]

I agree wth exiled blue regarding a prem teams reaction to a run of bad defeats and certainly a response will be required following the man u game.

I however expect a reaction from our players. The scene is set for Vaughan to make an impact, I would like to say 2-1 Norwich with Vaughan getting both.

Would you settle for a draw?

Have to say with the run they are on a draw I may settle for but I think we need this win very badly and hope that we can get a 2-1 victory.

after getting beat 5-0 by untied there is no way we are going to have a 3-2- or a 4-3 game. We will score more than 1 or 2 MAX. Personally I would take a draw, possibly sneaking it late on. We always look like conceding goals against pace, yet bolton don''t have too much pace up top so maybe we can keep it tight. Need to get clinical with our finishing also.Prediction: An optimistic 0-1 

[quote user="Mister Chops"]14 minutes: De Laet hits a 45 yard cross-field pass across our penalty area which is intercepted by Kevin Davies''s fist and punched into the net.  Ruddy booked for protesting.
23 minutes: Bradley Johnson shown a yellow card for stamping on a balloon.
24 minutes: Bradley Johnson sent off for raising an eyebrow at the fourth official.
27 minutes: David N''Gog falls over own feet.  Penalty awarded, Ruddy sent off.  Penalty saved by Rudd.
34 minutes: Martin Petrov punches Wes Hoolahan in the face.  Both players booked.
39 minutes: Paul Lambert sent to the stands after dropping his glasses and picking them up again while looking vaguely in the direction of the linesman.
44 minutes: Owen Coyle scores for Bolton.  Barnett booked for protesting.

2-0 Bolton at half time.  Match abandoned at half time and awarded to Bolton after a Norwich City fan is heard tutting at the injustice of it all.  Norwich docked 50 points.  Man of the match: Cody Macdonald.

[/quote]

Jesus, that made me tickle. Though it wouldnt suprise me if it happened. [:@]

So long as the ref hasnt taken any back handers I think were looking good for three points. But sadly the FA only employs idiots, so my prediction would be a 1-0 defeat, and yes to a penaly. F##k all refs and what they stand for, w#####s.

1-0 to us... think we will struggle through but can come away with the win.... There will be a lot of eyes on the officiating of the game.... Soft penalty for us me thinks!