FIFA 12 FANS HERE NOW

-----------------------------Ruddy (69)----------------------------

-Naughton (70)---Da Laet (69)---Barnett ( 68 )---Tierney (67)-

------------------------------Crofts (70)---------------------------

-----------Bennett (69)--------------------Surman (70)----------

------------------------------Hoolahan (75)------------------------

-------------------Morison (73)------Holt (73)------------- the --------

thats what our ratings our, a whole database is on the internet, lambert is 70

As a side note, very impressed with Fifa this year. I was critical last year, said the build up play felt too slow, the entire game just felt a bit slow. Not this year. And now you dont have to do ridiculous bits of skill to skin a player, dribbling is much more improved.Tackling is no longer a run and hold standing tackle button jobby either...Set passing etc to manual, put the difficulty up and i think you''ve got the best football sim game to date. It''s certainly better in terms of the opposition being more intelligent. Intercepting and reading play well, and the AI hold posession much much better.

There is actually the local park ,and that round thing called ....

........ a ball

[quote user="City1st"]There is actually the local park ,and that round thing called ....

........ a ball[/quote]You expect me to get up?But no seriously, as much as i love playing football, there is room for gaming too. It''s not one or the other!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5127730/BPL%20Player%20Ratings.xlsx

It''s a lot more difficult, but so realistic. Going to have to squeeze it in around A Levels. Tierney in the arena. ohhh yeaaaahhhhhhh

[quote user="Mrs Tierney"]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5127730/BPL%20Player%20Ratings.xlsx

It''s a lot more difficult, but so realistic. Going to have to squeeze it in around A Levels. Tierney in the arena. ohhh yeaaaahhhhhhh[/quote]Suprise suprise we have the worst rated overalls in Prem even less than Swansea.

Isn''t there a download you can get which updates premiership players stats based on their form? Think it costs a few quid. But if we start winning some games it might help our ratings a bit.

OK you FIFA devotees, a little help?

I''ve played the CM games for ages and ages. But bored with them now.

So want to give something else a go.

I am new to the type of game FIFA 12 will be-can I play on my PC or would you suggest I get a games console and, if so, which one?

If I can play on my PC will any joystick suffice, or should I get a specific one?

And as regards playing the game-learning looks a bit of a task, is there an option to learn all of the moves and techniques needed, a training-type mode?

This is the first version where the PC is as good as the 360/PS3 version so if you have a good enough PC you could play it on that and possibly have it look better due to higher resolution and AA.

As for controller I''d suggest you get a 360 controller as these work on the PC. If you get the cheaper wired version it just plugs into a USB port, if you want wireless you will need to either get the pack which comes with a wireless USB receiver or buy that seperately.

You can get a demo here to see how it runs/plays:http://www.ea.com/uk/football/1/fifa12-demo-2

Not sure about a tutorial, I''ve been think FIFA needs a good one for about 4 years now, but I don''t know if they''ve put one in. You can learn it pretty well playing the computer at low levels and slowly work your way up.

I would get Fifa if I could get my PS3 online to work! No matter where I put my internet router or have an ethernet cable it just won''t f*cking work! I get bored of just doing seasons on my own and playing my dad...[:P]

Norwich players actually looking like Norwich players. Now that''s worth the price alone.Been playing the Xbox demo for a bit and it''s a beautiful looking game! Can''t wait! [:D]

[quote user="Unhinged Wizard"]Norwich players actually looking like Norwich players. Now that''s worth the price alone.Been playing the Xbox demo for a bit and it''s a beautiful looking game! Can''t wait! [:D][/quote]I echo this! Not sure if I will get it though, because it will just ruin my A levels. [:(]

[quote user="Mrs Tierney"]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5127730/BPL%20Player%20Ratings.xlsx

It''s a lot more difficult, but so realistic. Going to have to squeeze it in around A Levels. Tierney in the arena. ohhh yeaaaahhhhhhh[/quote] Same. [:(]Not sure I can to be fair, I will just play it too much, especially if Ultimate Team is on there. [:(]fml.

[quote user="Barnett is King"][quote user="Unhinged Wizard"]Norwich players actually looking like Norwich players. Now that''s worth the price alone.Been playing the Xbox demo for a bit and it''s a beautiful looking game! Can''t wait! [:D][/quote]I echo this! Not sure if I will get it though, because it will just ruin my A levels. [:(][/quote]I''ll be ok. I''m single, employed and lazy...... [A]I just need to meet a Norwich supporting girl who loves video games....... [;)]

What about the PES stats?

Haven''t played the Fifa demo yet, but heard a few people say they are disappointed, while the PES demo seems to be a real improvement already on last years game, and its not even the complete version. I''m definatly sticking with PES this year :)

The FIFA demo is good, but I think the AI is set pretty low. The defending is a big improvement and as always it looks amazing.

PES I wasn''t so keen on. The game still plays slightly worse than it was on PS2 (which was great to be fair), also also the players all look like zombies.

[quote user="forever city"]-----------------------------Ruddy (69)----------------------------

-Naughton (70)---Da Laet (69)---Barnett ( 68 )---Tierney (67)-

------------------------------Crofts (70)---------------------------

-----------Bennett (69)--------------------Surman (70)----------

------------------------------Hoolahan (75)------------------------

-------------------Morison (73)------Holt (73)------------- the --------

thats what our ratings our, a whole database is on the internet, lambert is 70[/quote]Did you copy that from my thread ;)As I said on their, highly dissappointed with them.(Surman is a 71 btw)Was hoping for more along the line of:------------------------------Ruddy (73)------------------------Naughton (73)---De Laet (72)---Barnett (71)---Tierney (71)------------------------------Crofts (72)----------------------------------Bennett (70)----------------------Pilkington (69)--------------------------------Hoolahan (75)----------------------------------------Morison (73)----------Holt (75)---------------Pilkington is rated 66.JUST TO CLARIFY, THESE RATINGS WERE POSTED BY SOME RANDOM PERSON AND THE DATABASE DOESN''T EVEN LOOK CORRECT.If only I was still a data editor, I would be able to tell you all the true ratings.

I am a LONG time Fifa fan boy.

Many people moan about ping pong passing, but if you play it right like I do and enjoy a challenge. Switch all assisted options to Manual.

Manual controls are far more fun (although hard to master.

Do this against AI and keep practising, all ping pong will be stopped and you will feel achievement every time you score ;)

Although I usually hate PES with passion. The demo this year is best I have played since PES 6.

Defo worth a punt, AI is v.good too on here compared to Fifa.

Will be getting both games this year for first time in years.

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Barnett is King"][quote user="Unhinged Wizard"]Norwich players actually looking like Norwich players. Now that''s worth the price alone.Been playing the Xbox demo for a bit and it''s a beautiful looking game! Can''t wait! [:D][/quote]I echo this! Not sure if I will get it though, because it will just ruin my A levels. [:(][/quote]I''ll be ok. I''m single, employed and lazy...... [A]I just need to meet a Norwich supporting girl who loves video games....... [;)][/quote]we all need to meet a norwich supporting girl but living in chelmsford essex aint so good for that half of them probs think norwich is abroad

the PES demo was horrific. from a distance it looks realistic but close up the graphics are ridiculous and the gameplay is sooooo robotic. FIFA 12 demo really surprised me as it seems very life-like