Sign in to follow this  
unique

Match of the Day coverage.....

It was like anothere game with biased pundits who weren''t even there...

Why do we care? Go watch your team support them enjoy being in this league. Don''t get all wound up about 3 old men who have never gone to watch norwich comon lads.

Barnett should have been booked, but in the ground I was shocked they had a free kick as it looked from our angle that it was Klasnic''s fault. MOTD cleared this up.

Bolton were very grabby throughout the match and seemed more intent on wrestling our players to the ground. Lawrenson''s comment was incorrect. Ref was equally mistake ridden for both teams.

Goals. Both good goals (though Pilks was lucky), Morison did very well.

Tierney going down embarrasses me. I wish he hadn''t done. I wish he hadn''t needed to have done it, but sorry Lawrenson when Vaughan gets elbowed in the face and bleeds over Carrow Road and the ref miss it, we''ll help them out this week.

Penalty. I said no in the ground. Definately yes now. Ruddy had no chance but for the second week in a row I knew where a penalty was going: getting quite good at this.

Zat Knight''s elbow was pretty bad. Not shown. Would have deserved a red and won free kick, but I doubt Webb would have wanted to have had to justify a second red for violent conduct especially as the first was a little close.

I think Holt needs to start rethinking his game a little bit. He played a lot of really impressive football but on two occasions we were in good positions and he fell we lost the play. He needs to use it as a secondary tactic behind our good play.

Someone mention how awesome Fox''s passing is. Actually don''t. I want to keep him come January. Fox seems to be loving having fast wingers in the team, and he is definately more suited to not have Holt in the team.

Between Vaughan and Holt we probably deserved a penalty. Holt''s no, Vaughans yes. Though missing a penalty would probably have dropped heads to a draw.

Ruddy. England''s number 2. Faultless today.

[quote user="Better Wizard"]Don''t get all wound up about 3 old men who have never gone to watch norwich comon lads.[/quote]Sounds like how I feel about some people who post on here!

Your player went down a bit too easy but then Alan Shearer has never done that himself ofcourse...

Anyway good win and best of luck.

Sorry, not an option not to watch, it has been an institution in our family. MoTD should be better and all football fans deserve better. We are a bit sensitive I suppose but it really isn''t the big four that need the constant fawning and support is it?

It''s like anything in life really, the new and unknown should inspire interest but it is the safe, boring and mundane that gets the attention.

JUAN MATA SCORES ON DEBUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh yeah we forget to mention that Chelsea were nearly embarassed at home by little ol Narwich, who could well have taken the 3 pts if the ref had not been on the Russian pay scale. As this did not happen we instead will focus on the goal from some over paid bench warmer.

That still makes my blood curdle.Shit coverage. Shit journalism. Shit Profesionalism. Shit News !

Went to match yesterday, impressed by a good match, phoned 85 year old father told him to watch highlights to see how well we did, only to be faced with the three stooges who plainly hadn''t done any research, focused on nothing good about the match - what is the point? How does it help thousands of people who couldn''t get to the match and want to get a flavour of it? We can''t all afford Sky TV. If they are going to show anything, just show the goals and move on. MOTD2 is a better programme.

It is certainly a bit galling to watch when they had focussed their "analysis" on ''how nicely'' Swansea play and God knows how long on Joey Barton for QPR, but c''est la vie. We can just carry on doing our thing in the knowledge that we are better than we''ll ever be given credit for and cause surprises on the way (that Bolton site''s ''preview'' being prime case in point, they couldn''t even be bothered to say anything about us or how we might play).

You all have to much time on your hands, after every game this season there has been a MOTD or MOTD2 thread winging about comments from pundits.....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

er... obvious answer is ....don''t read it then.

I''m positive that someone with your superb football knowledge can amply contribute to other threads leaving those of us who have some pride in our club and want to see some balanced highlights and commentary to our sad lives.

[quote user="CantonsHero"]Barnett should have been booked, but in the ground I was shocked they had a free kick as it looked from our angle that it was Klasnic''s fault. MOTD cleared this up. [/quote]Yes, but MOTD has the benefit of slow motion replays, as many times as they want to look at it. The match officials have to interpret the incident on a single viewing, in real-time. If you look at it at normal speed, Klasnic''s boot is way too high, and Barnett is simply trying to avoid being clobbered in the face. Klasnic''s high boot is the original offence (dangerous play) and it should be a free kick to Norwich.