Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Bolton Match Thread

But he shot for some reason, and despite Ruddy spilling it (not looking his best today...) still no real danger....

R.Martin has filled in well enough at CB today don''t you think?

Norwich, QPR and Swansea all winning and playing well. The likes of Bolton and Wigan are really going to struggle this season. I an open league, thats for sure.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]But he shot for some reason, and despite Ruddy spilling it (not looking his best today...) still no real danger.... R.Martin has filled in well enough at CB today don''t you think?[/quote]

Have always rated R.Martin

[quote user="Gingerpele"]But he shot for some reason, and despite Ruddy spilling it (not looking his best today...) still no real danger.... R.Martin has filled in well enough at CB today don''t you think?[/quote]

He has been fantastic, though if anyone is going to give away a penalty, it will be him!

Bolton could be a relegation candidate this season, i thought their first day performance would be repeated more often, even scoring 2 against Man.C showed some promise, but today they look like a relegation candidate...

Its great that were winning, but at the same times, its a shame QPR and Swansea are also winning. I know its all about what we do, but those two losing or drawing would just top of a great result (Should we hold onto it, which we will i think...)

Bradly Johnson kicks the ball 40 yards infront of him and tries to run through 4 Bolton players to get to it, and nearly did....

Good defence from Naughton to stop a dangerous through ball there....

Were not giving them much time on the ball, so they are now trying long balls to Ngog.....

Hope hes just a bit shakey but Bennet seems to be great until he delivers the final shot / cross :-/He was a lot more confident for Brighton

Please save it!!!

:( 1-2 doesn''t look quite so safe. I think we will still win it, lets hope we continue to put pressure on Bolton''s defence....

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

He has been fantastic, though if anyone is going to give away a penalty, it will be him!

[/quote]

Would you like, cream, icecream or custsard with that humble pie? lol

[quote user="San Miguel"]time for us to go on strike WAY

5 penalties in 5 games - ridiculous
[/quote]

Aye looking like that isn''t it?  That''s one of the reasons im not enjoying the PL

Is Leon Barnett stupid or what? No need for such a clumsy challenge. 5 games, 5 pens. Ridiculous. Please Lambert get a grip of these stupid defenders.

That was probably the penalty that we can have no arguments about. (well Chelsea as well, only the red card that shouldn''t have happened...)