Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Bolton Match Thread

[quote user="Gamera"]On second glance that "headbutt" looks ridiculous. Is howard Webb trying to even the score a little? We''d be up in arms if that was the other way round here.[/quote]

Moaner much? but any sort of headbut in football should be a straight red its digusting behaviour.

Hard or not, its a red.

think this half has proved why we need to have Fox in the starting 11 - even if for the set pieces alone.  plus it puts Johnson in the box.Bennett man of the half.  whilst he hasn''t been involved directly in the goals, his contributions leading to the corners clearly made the difference.

[quote user="Gamera"]On second glance that "headbutt" looks ridiculous. Is howard Webb trying to even the score a little? We''d be up in arms if that was the other way round here.
[/quote]

It''s the intent.99 times out 100,no matter how lame,will produce a red!

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Head butt on Tierney, deserved red card[/quote]

Are you serious? Tierney wend down like he was hit by a bulldozer. Sad really but this is the way of the PL. If you cant beat them join them. Only way we will survive. [6]

[/quote]

Going to be honest and say, we have had people dive and all sorts, time to start playing foul too :D

What we are doing with pace wide and two passers in the side is making Bolton turn and run back towards their own goal - something we never did against West Brom.

This second half is vital because anything less than a win for Norwich from here will be very bad for morale whereas a win will really kick start our season. The stakes are higher because of how well we did in the first half.

Big challenge for Lambert.

BBC are useless, two quotes on their Live-Saturday football thing.

''Its all happening at Carrow Road''... Umm yeah, Bolton don''t play at Carrow road, we do.

''That''s Johnson''s first goal since joining from Leeds, and all four of the Canaries Premier League goals this season have come from different scorers.''

Thats our 5th goal, they can''t even count....

Can''t BBC employ people with some sense?

[quote user="Cookieace"][quote user="Gamera"]On second glance that "headbutt" looks ridiculous. Is howard Webb trying to even the score a little? We''d be up in arms if that was the other way round here.
[/quote] Moaner much? but any sort of headbut in football should be a straight red its digusting behaviour. Hard or not, its a red.[/quote]

Exactly, moan when things go for us, moan when they don''t, some are never happy

agreed head butt wasn''t very hard BUT it was a head butt....I don''t understand why a professional would do that (or an amateur ) has to be a red

The headbutt was over exaggerated by Tierney, but the fact that the Bolton players didn''t defend Klasnic quite rightly sums up his stupid decision to headbutt him in the first place.

interesting stats at HT according spanish tv canal+ for Norwich Russ Martin cover most of the field with around 6.0 kilometres covered

Tierney had to go down, its the way Football is now. If he didn''t then Klasnic gets away with being an idiot....

Two subs for Bolton, taken off Davis, that makes me more confidant Bolton won''t score. I don''t rate Ngog, but i suppose he offers them something different.

If the sending off had been the other way round I would have felt furious towards our player for letting the team and the fans down with gross stupidity.

Unfortunately, if you ''man up'' to challenges in this league you get nothing. No theatrics = no decision which is not the same thing as feigning.

Tierney has adapted well to this league in all aspects so far.

Back and forwards at the moment.

Eagles and Petrov could be dangerous, hopefully not too dangerous though. I can see us getting another goal, especially if Holt or Vaughan come on....

No tamas for  WBA and 3-0 down :)

Still pity from what poor team we lost at home last week.....

Keep the ball boys we badly need this 3 pts !

What i''m please about, is were winning 2-0, and Hoolahan hasn''t been on fire yet. He''s playing well enough, getting lots of the ball, but he''s got a lot more in his bag than he''s given today.... Which is very encouraging.