Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Football Aid at Carrow Road

On the 15th May 2012 my dream will be coming true! I will be walking out of the tunnel at Carrow Road wearing the Yellow Number 8, once worn by my childhood hero Craig Bellamy!

As anyone taken part in this game before? Or taking part this year?

I will also be bugging you for sponsorship near the time, as it is of course to raise money for charity!

I have done it and also played number 8 home....it was superb and scored a header in the barclay end with Peter Mendham as my marker!

It was a great day and I played most of the second half due to injuries of other players. 1st half is best to play its really hectic and competative, 2nd half was more everyone trying to score and lost its edge a bit

All in all totally recommend it, the money goes to charity and you get to live a dream, will be doing it again in a year or 2 when my son is old enough to come and watch

Good on you and enjoy

Done it 4 times. Fantastic day - well worth it. Great charity as well. Have played alongside (and against) Eadie, Fleckie, Rob Newman, Mike Milligan, Gossy, Gunn, Sutch, Disco - even had Dave Stringer as manager one year.

Done it 4 times. Fantastic day - well worth it. Great charity as well. Have played alongside (and against) Eadie, Fleckie, Rob Newman, Mike Milligan, Gossy, Gunn, Sutch, Disco - even had Dave Stringer as manager one year.

Played number 4.....

Done it two times now, hopefully again this year,worth every penny,played against Hucks and scored will never forget that day.

[quote user="CDMullins"]

Sounds great, cant tell you how excited I am, im wishing my life away!

At what point are the Legends confirmed?

[/quote]

for my game it was a month or 2 before the game

I played in a friends charity match not long ago on Carrow Road, was just awesome! The pitch is so nice as well, I even suprised myself when i''d take a first touch and it didn''t bobble like it usually does on a saturday or a sunday for me. Still got the ring of applause i got for a goal saving tackle ringing in my head 4 months on!