Watching Norwich games in pubs...

[quote user="im spartacus"]

you had to buy your own drinks ? obviously losing your touch [;)]

[/quote]

Us girls have to stand a round you know [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

May i ask where and when that happens as TFM have yet to bump into you at the bar in The Nelson or have some folding thrust into our hands followed by the words"please get them as it is my round".As for Roccos i thought you only came in for the pizza?[;)]

Watched it in Roccos and, as we won, I''ll be watching the Man Utd game in there too - if we''re still allowed to that is...

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

May i ask where and when that happens as TFM have yet to bump into you at the bar in The Nelson or have some folding thrust into our hands followed by the words"please get them as it is my round".As for Roccos i thought you only came in for the pizza?[;)]

[/quote]

Firstly, when did you last buy me a drink Mr Tilly [:)]. I''m sure my 2/3 friends who I meet regulary in the Nelson or Costa coffee ( on a cold day) will confirm that I buy my fair share of drinks

As for Rocco''s, only ever been in there a couple of times last season, once when they gave us free pizza and the second time when they didn''t, haven''t been back there since.

[quote user="cityangel"]

As for Rocco''s, only ever been in there a couple of times last season, once when they gave us free pizza and the second time when they didn''t, haven''t been back there since.

[/quote]

I rest my case my little Angel.[;)]

[quote user="cityangel"]once when they gave us free pizza and the second time when they didn''t, haven''t been back there since.[/quote]I don''t blame you CA. No free pizza? Whatever next? Shame on them! [:@][:@][:@]