Sign in to follow this  
Keith  Roads

Lift offered to bolton from Norwich or Gorleston

[quote user="Harry"]Looks like it''s just the two of us Keith.[/quote]

Reminds me of an old Bernard Manning joke:-

An Englishmen moved to a cottage in Scotland.
After a while, there was a knock on the door. It was a large kilted Scotsman who said ''Welcome. We''d like to invite you to a ceilidh.

What''s a ceilidh?'' asked the Englishman.
''Oh, there''ll be some music, dancing, lots of drinking and lots of sha**ing'' came the reply.

''OK, what should I wear?'' asked the Englishman.
''Come as you are. It''ll just be the two of us.'' said the Scotsman with a wink [;)]

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Left Norwich at 9am, in the Beehive Pub at 1.30pm, saw City gain their first win, chippy in Newark on the way home, arrived back in Norwich at 10.30pm, great away day.

Forgot that there was one not so good part of the day, pulled into Blyth services for a quick pee only to find the clubs coaches there, had to queue for ages.

We tried the pub near the ground first, the guy on the gate told us "You can''t drink in here, Home fans only, you can park your car here for a fiver though" so ended up at the Beehive free parking and a beer. [B] [IMG]http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr285/croatoan5376/Emoticons/smiley_emoticons_kings_thumbs1.gif[/IMG]

Great away day Keith, as I said on Saturday if you are stuck for a driver again give me a call.