Sign in to follow this  
Peter

James Copland

I see from the Kevin Campbell post you went to Alleynes, so did I 1965 - 72, recently invited to Old Boys Reunion in June at the Cromwell, to meet people I had not met in over 30 years.  One was a guy called Ken Mills who had contacted most of our year thru Friends Reunited and listed around 70 names on F R Website.  However interesting point re NCFC is that Ken is father to David Bentley''s fiancee.  DB was most chuffed to be at City was he would be the Number 10, only 20 No 10''s in Premier.

Tried to get N Herts Canaries supporter group going in Summer met Moobag (Hitchin) and Letchworth Canary at Millstream (formerly the Ship), however not seen a post by either in last 6 months or so.

I bet NY is a bit more lively than Stevenage High St. 

hey peter it certainly is(except when the fair shuts the old town down) Was only at alleynes two years after moving from Norwich at 14. Theres another Stevenage Canary on here somewhere.

Keep trying with the supporters group. My dad lives in Stevenage and goes to City games every week.He''s a member of the Capital Canaries but would love a supporters group in Herts,. So now there is the potential of 5. I used to see several cars heading to the game down the A505 so im sure there are plenty more around.

Wonder if DB has been to asda yet or visited the independent institution that is codys music!(tell me its still there!)

www.nycanaries.com

JC if your dad has season ticket perhaps he''d like to get in touch re sharing travelling expenses, the other N Herts Canaries do not have season tickets. 

Please advise on here if he would be interested.

he''s a member but has been to a lot of games this year. Im sure he''d be up for that ill speak to him

amazing, I went to Alleynes too, 1988 to 1993.   I would be interested in the North Herts fan club too Peter, I think we spoke ages ago about meeting up in Hitchin, but it never happened.

Unfortunately as you know, I''m not a season ticket holder either

Hi Peter

Moobag here 

How you doing?

Sorry not posted as not much to say but been reading posts

Had some crap in my life too.

Would welcome us meeting again. Maybe got the wrong impression that nobody really enthusiastic

stevenage fan, you must be 28? i think i left the same year!

whats your name?

www.nycanaries.com

peter, spoke to my dad, email me your email to info@nycanaries.com and hell be in touch, he is also very interested in the idea of herts canaries!

james

www.nycanaries.com

Another one here!  I work in Welwyn Garden City, Shire Park some part of the week and the other Diss, Norfolk.  Then spent evenings residing in Ware or Attleborough depending on where I''m working.  Other two people who''s house I use in Ware are also City fans, so we''d be interested in meeting up for a few Beers in the hometown of the other ''Canaries''!

ware!! i lived there too!!! we are every where!!!!!

there you go peter, it looks as if the herts canaries are off and running!!!!!