Sign in to follow this  
BarclayCanary (Former HDDH)

Plucked Football Shirt

Mr Hucker, Vanish is not all it''s cracked up to be. Use something like Cif cream as a rubbed-in pre-wash. Kills most germs too.

[quote user="Canarino"]Does he do laundry?[/quote]

Surely not as all white goods are only operated by women.[:P]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]As this thread is bringing out the domestic gods and goddesses for football related sartorial maintenance can I ask how I can remove those stubborn post match skid marks?[/quote]

On your SHIRT???  What on earth do you do with it?  Surely 1p5wich shirts are more fit for purpose for that sort of thing???

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

I have a suggestion Cookieace.When i have worn a shirt for the day there is this magic basket that i put it in and 24 hours later it turns up on a hanger in my wardrobe frehly washed and ironed.This also happens when buttons are missing or even if the shirt has a stain.Buttons are replaced and the stain has disappeared as if by magic.Give it a go with your pluck and it may well work.

The only thing you need do is make sure there is a woman in the house before attempting this solution.[:D]

[/quote]

Will any woman do, or has it got to be a particular one?  Mrs BH is very kind and does do my laundry and ironing but some people are not so lucky and therefore may need to borrow a woman....

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Give it back o your dog for about five minutes & then pair it with some distressed jeans (not blue). You might look very stylish. OTBC[/quote]

If thats your idea of Stylish Bly, you have some very strange ideas.  Have you been talking to the man that lives in St Stephens subway again?

I think the type of woman that you might "borrow" would probably not be the type of woman who would be happy to visit to do your laundry ...

Cookieace had some bad luck

When his shirt developed a pluck

It really did suck that the shirt was just muck

He was stuck as to whether to chuck

Or to donate it to some poor old duck

He settled for donating it to Cluck

( Who is never seen out in public anyway....)

Can''t believe this much hassle for a plucked shirt, wait till he mentions the stain.

His shirt was tucked in and he got a bit excited jumping up when City won at Bolton!

Can''t blame that on the dog.....

YankeeCanary wrote

Cookieace had some bad luck

[

Well done for not saying phuck you schmuck!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]YankeeCanary wrote Cookieace had some bad luck

[ Well done for not saying phuck you schmuck![/quote]

I was wondering if anyone would notice that. Well done PhHuck.

There are many opinions being expressed on this Rudolph. The one that I subscribe to is than Bernanke is so far in Obama''s pocket on every decision that this is being viewed as "just another round" of redistribution of wealth. Keep interest rates low so that those poor people can re-finance their houses and end up with lower annual costs. Plain and simple, the market ( along with me and millions like me ) does not believe that a continuation of bailout policy will stimulate the housing market or any other industry. We have to face up to the problems that were created in the past by people getting in over their heads.