Sign in to follow this  
curly_whirly_tipz

We had the 3 most hated club.. what club do you want to do well?

Wealdstone are my second team so I always look out for their results. Living in London local away games are a real bonus so any team in and around the south-east*** getting promoted (or relegated) into the League that City are in have my support or un-support if it means them losing a play-off game or getting relegated.

***excluding IP5H!T of course

Southampton, I think they always play good football and are exciting to watch.

Diss, my home town. Saw them win the FA Vase at the old Wembley stadium, a great day out almost the whole town turned up to watch them play.

Dare I say it: Leeds United, because I used to work in the home supporters bar when I lived up there. (They are not all bad!) Although I was wishing them to fail all last season.

Brighton, as I used to live there and went to see them a couple of times at the Withdean. Very much looking forward to taking in a game at their new stadium at some point in the future, which really looks the part. I also keep an eye out for Ross County - Not really sure why, I think as a kid I decided I should follow a Scottish team as well and randomly picked them...

Has anyone ever developed a soft-spot for a team you always took over on Championship Manager? I always used to be Cambridge United back when they had Ruddy and Daniel Chillingworth and Dave Kitson and still have a fondness for the club now even though I''ve never seen them play, even on the telly, and never been to the Abbey Stadium.

Or is it just me?

[quote user="andyc24_uk"]Brighton, as I used to live there and went to see them a couple of times at the Withdean. Very much looking forward to taking in a game at their new stadium at some point in the future, which really looks the part. I also keep an eye out for Ross County - Not really sure why, I think as a kid I decided I should follow a Scottish team as well and randomly picked them...[/quote]

The new stadium looks amazing, a few friends worked on it. And I know the stadium manager so can get free tickets I''ve put my name down for the Brighton Ipswich game might sneek in a yellow and green scarf hehehe!

I''ve lived all over London, in York, Cambridge, Gippeswyk, Bristol, and Plymouth, for me has to be Plymouth, the Pilgrims (although when they were above us in the league the sentiment did change somewhat).

It''s Norwich & England all the way for me, but I do keep an eye on a couple of clubs results. My twin brother and his wife follow Bristol City home and away, and Swindon, because they are local and my youngest daughter supports them (My rules- Norwich or Local, no glory grabbing !)