Sign in to follow this  
YellowBlood

The top three clubs you hate the most.

Just seen a group on facebook asking so I thought i''d ask who are your three most hated clubs? 1p5wich would be first obviously but then for me it''s Leeds and Manure. What about the rest of us?

Ipswich, Chelsea, Man City

Dont like the latter 2 because they both play in blue and used the console money cheat to buy thier glory.Used to hate Manure but taken quite a liking to them over the last season or so.For some reason a Liverpool losing normally puts a smile on my face as well.

Palace, Tottenham and Wolves

Palace because there''s nothing positive to say about their ground, their fans and our results against them

Spurs because I used to work in London and hated the arrogance of Spurs supporters who saw themselves in another stratosphere to us, despite not winning anything except the FA Cup since 1961 (?). Many on here may never have heard of Bill Nicholson.....

Wolves because of the violence there in the bad old days and Muscat

I can''t hate Ipswich...it''s another kind of thing....

I don''t hate Ipswich. Hate is an amotion demanding some sort of personal involvement and effort. I don''t even want to give them or, and especially, their "followers" that.

Liverpool, Cardiff and Leicester.

Ipswich, West Ham and MK Dons.

West Ham becasue they think they are so special (we won the world cup!) when really they are just a second rate London club. MK Dons should not exist as far as I''m concerned - the FA should hang their heads

''Hating'' other clubs is something I left behind as I got older and more open minded. Nothing wrong with Ipswich or any other club until match day when we''re lining up against them.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]''Hating'' other clubs is something I left behind as I got older and more open minded.

Nothing wrong with Ipswich or any other club until match day when we''re lining up against them.
[/quote]

Here we go,i will be back later to see how many disagree.[:|]

West Ham - still loved by the media because they''re a London team

Ipswich - love hate relationship for me

Watford or wolves

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]The way you go on cluck I thought you''d write Norwich as your most hated![/quote]Leave me alone and I''ll leave your little gang alone. It really is that easy.

Mine would be .....1) Liverpool2) Liverpool3) Liverpoolresponsible for keeping us out of Europe.responsible for all seater stadia (cant wait for all the PC brigade claiming it was ALL the police''s fault)horrible accenthorrible players in carragher and gerrard."dry" sense of humour meaning that they can dish it out but as soon as they get it back they throw a punch.Lawrenson, Hanson.i could go on....

[quote user="6088m canary"]Mine would be .....1) Liverpool2) Liverpool3) Liverpoolresponsible for keeping us out of Europe.responsible for all seater stadia (cant wait for all the PC brigade claiming it was ALL the police''s fault)horrible accenthorrible players in carragher and gerrard."dry" sense of humour meaning that they can dish it out but as soon as they get it back they throw a punch.Lawrenson, Hanson.i could go on....[/quote]

Surprised they''re not after an apology from Tottenham this morning for daring to beat them 4-0!!

the only club i hate is ipswich.

but i don''t really like West Brom, Wolves, Wigan, Stoke or Watford or West Ham

maybe i subconciously hate the letter W, and Stoke i just can''t stand the boring way they play

I cant stand West Ham and Manchester United.

I would say I hate West Ham with a passion, I dislike Manchester United but cant help admiring their achievements.

You could add Ipswich to the list, but I dont really hate them. I enjoy it when we play them, and I would like them to do well so we can play them again.

Ignoring the obvious 1p5wich then it is Coventry, Everton & Wolves

Wolves because they deserve it, and the first two for Coventry 4 Everton 1 in 1985; Everton unbeaten in so many games had romped away with the league by 13 pts, Coventry needed 8 points from 3 games - all played after the last "day" of the season. Miraculously they win all three of those games to stay in the top flight as we got relegated instead.. Not one to start a conspiracy theory at all me.

Since that season all teams must play their last game at teh same time - strange that

Thing is, what can you hate about a club? Ipswich are and will always be my most hated team in the world. Leeds are the only other team I dislike in England, and it''s just because of their fans being most annoying. Having said that, every club has their fair share of ''annoying fans'', even our beautiful club. I find it hard to dislike teams really. I mean I can always say I''d rather one team beats another, but don''t hate any other than those two. One reason I feel that many of our fans dislike Leeds, is they are a very big and well supported club, just like ourselves. For that reason I believe a semi-rivalry was created on the basis of our two consecutive seasons of being rivals in the league. I often have this conversation with a friend regarding British teams in Europe. He (a Norwich fan himself), says he''d support any English team in Europe even Ipswich. Again, even though I mildly dislike the likes of United, Liverpool etc, I''d still like them to beat foreign opposition. What say you?

[quote user="Barnett is King"]Thing is, what can you hate about a club?

Ipswich are and will always be my most hated team in the world. Leeds are the only other team I dislike in England, and it''s just because of their fans being most annoying. Having said that, every club has their fair share of ''annoying fans'', even our beautiful club.dislike I find it hard to dislike teams really. I mean I can always say I''d rather one team beats another, but don''t hate any other than those two. One reason I feel that many of our fans dislike Leeds, is they are a very big and well supported club, just like ourselves. For that reason I believe a semi-rivalry was created on the basis of our two consecutive seasons of being rivals in the league.

I often have this conversation with a friend regarding British teams in Europe. He (a Norwich fan himself), says he''d support any English team in Europe even Ipswich. Again, even though I mildly dislike the likes of United, Liverpool etc, I''d still like them to beat foreign opposition. What say you?
[/quote]

Brendan, apart from your marvellous contradictions - what is it a young fan like yourself has made you hate Piswich so much? I''m not being picky, it''s  just apart from the obvious local rivalry and the way derbies are built up on the likes of this board what do they do to make you "hate" them so much?

For my part I''m no great lover of Ipswich, Aston Villa or Man United.