Sign in to follow this  
mikewalker

Tonight

Night game. Perfect. Remember last year when we had to snot Bristol City and Forest under the floodlights? The pressure was on. And snot them we did. Fullbacks roving with pace and panache up the flanks, the lynchpin Fox tempo setting like a sexy metronome. The midfielders bombing on and tackling back, always on for a pass, perfect first touches and non stop energy. Then there was the beast up front. The Captain. Battering, goading, working his opponents to distraction with unstoppable, relentless snidery and determination. Pace. Passion. Fluidity. Never Mind The Danger. Goals.

All this and more tonight. Lets send these fools packing. Ten Feet Tall And As Strong As Oxes. Lets Roll.

Now kids, this is why you should never mix strong coffee with Red Bull!

I am however getting really excited for tonight - I''ve got the week off work to look after my little girl because the childminder''s on holiday and I am counting down the hours!  Come on boys.  A goal for Bennett tonight if he starts I feel. OTBC!

Haha somebody''s been on the morning whiskey?! I really can''t wait for tonight though, even though I can''t stop coughing and sound like a darlek everytime i speak! I''ve put £2.50 (last of the big spenders, hey? ;D) on a 3-2 win Tonight, Ive got a feeling Holt and Johnson are to put us 2-0 up, they will pull it back to 2-2, then about 5/10 minutes from the end TIERNEY is to score the winner!!!