Sign in to follow this  
Butterbean_Canary

Penalty Predictions........

Russell Martin 19th minute. He will go to hoof the ball out of the box, after a bit of pressure from Sunderland, and just before making contact with the ball, Seb Larsson will jump inbetween the ball and Martin''s foot and Martin will accidently bring him down, and Sunderland will be awarded a penalty. He will hit the post with the spot kick, however :)

A penalty in the 89th minute after we have dominated the match and are winning 1-0. They equalise.

I think you''ll find it will be the 94th minute after very few stoppages - the main ones being two of our players getting sent off.

[quote user="First Wizard"]We have history with tonights ref, a 2-2 draw at Blackpool saw him book 3 City players and sent 1 off![/quote]Just to even things up, he also gave us a penalty in our 3-2 win at Leicester last season.

I think we will go 1-0 up early tonight with Sunderland equalising from the spot just before half time, second half will see Sunderland dominate and receive a dubious penalty in the 80th minute which Ruddy will save in front of the Barclay spurring the fans and team on and we will get 2 late goals and win 3-1.

If I have forecast that right I will bare my arse in the centre circle on Boxing Day.