Sign in to follow this  
Kolin Kob

Sunderland player ratings

Ruddy - 8: Solid performance MOTMTierney - 7: Was his usual self, must be an annoying player to play againstBarnett - 8: Didn''t really put a foot wrong until the silly corner given away in injury time and took his goal wellR Martin - 8: You wouldn''t guess he was a right backNaughton - 8: Good attacking threat with BennettPilkington - 7: He worked hard and played well, but never made any killer ballsFox - 8: Unsung hero. His one-touch pass for the Barnett goal was crucial, but hardly anyone noticed it because it happened so fastHoolahan - 7: Decent game, but was not involved so much in any of the crucial moments as he usually isBennett - 8: His best game yetMorison - 8: DittoJohnson - 7: Crucial tacklesHolt - 6: He offered a threat when he came on but didn''t do anything special in the short time he hadVaughan - n/aCrofts - n/a

Bennett my man of the match.  Although impressed by the Norfolk Cafu at CB - the Norfolk Beckenbauer perhaps with the way he brought the ball out of defence at times?

I was calling for Barnett to be dropped. Shows what I know, was great throughout. Even his passing was pretty good, never thought I''d be sayingn that about him.

Also agree with the shout for Martin. Great to see him getting forward. If he can do that a bit more with Johnson dropping back to cover we could have a very unusual threat that most teams won''t be prepared for.

Barnett man of the match.

Also the ref was very good I thought (maybe a bit harsh on Holt)

Ruddy - 7Tierney - 9Barnett - 8R.Martin - 8Naughton - 8Fox - 8Johnson - 7Pilks - 7Bennett - 8Hoolahan - 8Morison - 7Tierney was a comfortable MOTM for me, defensively strong and dangerous coming forwards- the whole team played well, Morisson started slowly but got better until he ran out of steam... still not quite running hard enough for a lone front man for my liking but took his goal well and for the most part played a difficult and frustrating role very well.

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Ruddy - 7Tierney - 9Barnett - 8R.Martin - 8Naughton - 8Fox - 8Johnson - 7Pilks - 7Bennett - 8Hoolahan - 8Morison - 7Tierney was a comfortable MOTM for me, defensively strong and dangerous coming forwards- the whole team played well, Morisson started slowly but got better until he ran out of steam... still not quite running hard enough for a lone front man for my liking but took his goal well and for the most part played a difficult and frustrating role very well.[/quote]I agree with this.Funny how people see things so differently, Morison scored a goal... whoop... still not setting me alite I am affraid ! Johnson put in a weaker performance than normal. Bennett upped his game as had Rus Martin. Another overtime shift from Wessi.Tierney man of the match.