Sign in to follow this  
Bryan Gunn

Viewers choice MOM

The viewers choice Man of Match on Sky Sports was...............Titus Bramble!!Well organised whoever was responsible!That confused the presenter and Gary Neville.

Haha this is all rather amusing. There is a link of the videoon twitter of the announcement that he was man of the match. Nevilles face is hilarious. How long before sky get rid of this as clearly gonna happen every week. Titus diddnt even get an interview afterwards i hear

I suppose it was a good laugh to vote Bramble MOTM, but in a way it''s a shame. I would rather we''d had a "real" result and it had gone to Barnett/Hoolahan/Morison or any of our players who did so well.

It probably means nothing at all to the likes of Rooney to win MOTM, but I think it would have been more appreciated by one of our boys.

All is simple!

Norwich fans not vote much because was on the ground but if you check IPswich forum from last night ....oh dear 5 from last 6 pages is all about us !

Amaizing how much hate there is good old binners have in game today but 90% of topics is about us so simply IPswich fans all watch Norwich and vote to this joker Bramble lol.

Barnett deserved for sure !

Sollid at the back + tap in on Gary Lineker position wow!

We work hard to use this wings an seems at the moment this work great....

Tierney for me.

Barnett played well but he still makes the odd mistake like the backpass he hit to Ruddy that was too hard and no where near him!

He took the goal well but for me Tierney was again outstanding, setting up Morrison for his goal and for stopping nearly every attack down the left.