Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Paul Lambert's slight weight gain :-)

Just read the article on the Pinkun homepage about how tonight we can show Sunderland how far we have come in two years.

In the photo by the side of the article Lambert looks quite slim. Now I see him he looks a little chubbier.

Just something I noticed. Off to eat a caramel slice. As you were.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Just read the article on the Pinkun homepage about how tonight we can show Sunderland how far we have come in two years. In the photo by the side of the article Lambert looks quite slim. Now I see him he looks a little chubbier. Just something I noticed. Off to eat a caramel slice. As you were.[/quote]

It had struck me too just the other day.

I wonder if he has a fancy for German Black Forest cake?

Order a chocolate eclair for me please and I''ll be right along!

[:D]

OTBC

That burden of expectation must weigh a fair few pounds.........

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Most female fans I speak to think Lambert is a very attractive man indeed. Just saying.[/quote]

Even the ugliest man in the world would be attractive to women if he was wealthy and successful.

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Most female fans I speak to think Lambert is a very attractive man indeed. Just saying.[/quote]

Even the ugliest man in the world would be attractive to women if he was wealthy and successful.

[/quote]

As Bernie Ecclestone has proved[Y]

[quote user="paul moy"]

[/quote]That''s exactly what I''m pinning my hopes on.I just need to be wealthy and successful.

[quote user="Lambert is god"]

Maybe after getting in all these really hungry players, the manager''s gone the same way, or else he''s being hanging out with Holty.

Not quite Andy Reid level yet, though.

[/quote]

LOL

You''ve beaten me to pointing at the "hungry manager syndrome." I think we love him, thick or thin!