Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

Bayern

[quote user="paul moy"]Could it be because Tevez refused to play !![/quote]

I cant believe he refused to play, he pretty much sums up alot of what is wrong with football at the momment. Dodgy transfers and agents, money grabbing, pathetic excuse making trying to engineer transfers to italy so he could be closer to home in Argentina, sulking and for someone on his money to refuse to play is an absolute disgrace and so disrepectful to the Man City fans (not that i really care for the club itself). I hope he does what Alex Ferguson said he was threatening to do and retires.

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"]

[quote user="paul moy"]Could it be because Tevez refused to play !![/quote]

I cant believe he refused to play, he pretty much sums up alot of what is wrong with football at the momment. Dodgy transfers and agents, money grabbing, pathetic excuse making trying to engineer transfers to italy so he could be closer to home in Argentina, sulking and for someone on his money to refuse to play is an absolute disgrace and so disrepectful to the Man City fans (not that i really care for the club itself). I hope he does what Alex Ferguson said he was threatening to do and retires.

[/quote]

This is partly why Man City won''t win the league. I know Rooney threatened to leave but Man U sorted that out with a lot less hassle than Man City are doing with Tevez. There is not a cat in hells chance that Sir Alex would put up with this Tevez situation for this long. Fergie would just freeze him out completely until Tevez found a new club. This situation can only be detrimental to any hopes Man City have of winning the league.