Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Steve Morison is poor

Whatever one thinks of LeJuge, the inescapable truth is that he has got Lincoln down to a tee.

All we get from Licoln is spiteful, hateful comments about either players or other posters. It''s as if he has no happiness or love in his life and can only produce bile.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]Whatever one thinks of LeJuge, the inescapable truth is that he has got Lincoln down to a tee.

All we get from Licoln is spiteful, hateful comments about either players or other posters. It''s as if he has no happiness or love in his life and can only produce bile.[/quote]I''m not convinced that he is even a Norwich fan.

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Le juge permanently sits on his high horse spouting so called morale bull sh1te he believes in. If he doesn''t believe it it ain''t true and everyone else is wrong. Le juge you are not the judge you are infact an antagonising little sh1t.[/quote]It isn''t the first time that you called something completely out of tune with your fellow fans. In your last thread you advocated dropping Marc Tierney. [/quote]

You need to change your medication or get some new glasses - I have said nothing of the sort.

But I''m not suprised, with all your time spent talking AT people rather than with them, why would you waste time with the facts.

Most fans reaction to the result yesterday was one of jubilation and celebration of the fact that we are top half of the premier league. Yours was to troll through old posts berrating and insulting posters who don''t agree with you shouting "Look at Me, Look at Me - I am right!!"

And you call me pathetic?? Jesus.... End.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

True enough, although it is still early. We haven''t actually scored a proper goal in open play yet, as opposed to those handed to us by goalkeeping errors. Perhaps that will change tonight. My suspicion is that Lambert earmarked Vaughan as the nearest thing he has to a pure goalscorer. Holt and Morison being to a greater or lesser extent target men. And Vaughan has only played around 35 league minutes so far. Him staying fit would be handy.

[/quote]

You wait five games for a proper goal in open play and then two come along at once...

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Im sorry but I''ve got to say how dissapointed i am in Morison. He looks slow lazy and for a big guy remarkably lightweight. I hope Lambert restores Holty to tomorrows line up. Any one else agree he looks like a flop in the making??[/quote]

What a plonker! Can you remember a forward who played for City a few years back? Oh what was his name? Oh yes, take a look at your picture, Iwan Roberts?! In his first year at City people were moaning about him, saying he was no way near good enough for NCFC. He only got 8 goals in his first 40 odd games, and he didn''t turn out to bad did he? There has always got to be somebody moaning about somebody hasn''t there? For me we have the best forwards weve had at the club since Iwan, with Morison, Holt, Vaughan (well, if he can play for a match and live up to his potential!), Jackson and Martin. They are all very different players and can cause any defence a problem. Maybe you should do us a favour and start going to Sincil Bank instead? I suppose you''ll be on here on Saturday if Man Utd thump us asking for Lambert''s head?!

My opinion over Morison remains the same. He was good last night but he needs to consistently perform like that, he''s other performances have been poor.

As for iwan Roberts well the guy had already proven his qualities at other clubs at the same level, the same cannot be said of Morison so that comparison is rubbish.

As for you le fudge, I can recall u on numerous occasions slating hoolahan and how he should not be playing. I do believe bar Stoke we''ve failed to pick up points when he doesn''t start, and that goes to alot of u slating me for my Morison bashing - most of you have done the same to hoolahan whereas I''ve stood by him since day one as I could see how important he was to us. So alot on here are mere hippocrites.

Thom Gibbs of the Telegraph really likes Morison! He also thinks we are a midtable championship side. but in the end of the report it looks like we are changing his mind.

21.55 Norwich go ninth, but a first home Premier League win is a huge moment for them and for their season. Holding on at the end there will do them a world of good, and they deserve praise for their style of football which is a pleasing mix of physical at the back but pacey and nimble in the final third. Odd to be saying that by a team that features Steve Morison.

59 min Blimey, Sunderland. Ball given away cheaply by Larsson and Morison is heading through on goal! If he didn''t have a similar level of pace to an overweight and slow man such as myself he''d have had a great chance. As it is he''s ushered wide and away from danger by Bramble.

18 min Morison, despite being the size of approximately one house is bundled off the ball with alarming ease by Brown. The Norwich striker gets his revenge by staying on the deck, and tripping Brown (unintentionally, mind) as he jogs backwards into position.

Steve Morison has a Premioer League goal! I''m pretty sure that''s one of the four signs of the apocalypse

He has been our best forward this season so far....your knowledge on football is clearly more than limited Lincoln! I can safely assume you debt intend games but if you do, i doubt you could see through that red cloud of hate you seem to have for our team

this goal will give him even more confidence who is very imp for one striker...

Swansea and Blackburn games will be very imp and he can build on this performense yesterday or will be changed then with Holt

[quote user="lincoln canary"]My opinion over Morison remains the same. He was good last night but he needs to consistently perform like that, he''s other performances have been poor.

As for iwan Roberts well the guy had already proven his qualities at other clubs at the same level, the same cannot be said of Morison so that comparison is rubbish.

As for you le fudge, I can recall u on numerous occasions slating hoolahan and how he should not be playing. I do believe bar Stoke we''ve failed to pick up points when he doesn''t start, and that goes to alot of u slating me for my Morison bashing - most of you have done the same to hoolahan whereas I''ve stood by him since day one as I could see how important he was to us. So alot on here are mere hippocrites.[/quote]What?!? That''s so far from the truth that it is borderline libellous. Any chance of proof here? If I''ve ever said that I will happily delete my account and never return, feel free to try and prove it. I mean it too, and I''m saying that because I''ve never said it.Hoolahan is without a doubt my favourite player, and I''ve done nothing other than passionately declare that without Hoolahan in the team we are nothing. After the West Brom game I stated that Hoolahan is good enough to play for a top six side and should be the first player on every team sheet. Who else has criticised Hoolahan then? Once again your fingers type a load of old tripe. I can''t recall anybody criticising Hoolahan since I started posting here, or indeed since I started reading this board. I can''t imagine anybody doing so since 2009.

[quote user="AJ Wizard"]Like all of our strikers, he just needs to start scoring[/quote]

a problem i''m very familiar with...  :)

in all seriousness i thought Morison played very well last night.  Brown and Bramble battered the crap out of him but he carried on undeterred.  the tactics to begin with seemed a little off as putting him on long optimistic runs was nevery going to work.  he played to his strengths and got the goal he''s deserved.

i''m torn as i love Holt and want him to be playing every minute of every game, but i really like Morison and can''t figure out how they can play together without comprimising someone like Hoolahan.  good job i''m not the boss.

Lincoln, your posts are so negative! You''re constantly looking for fault, and something or someone to blame. Give Morison a frigging chance! As he quite rightly said on sky last night chances are far and few between in the premier league and strikers are judged on their goals. He really hasn''t put a foot wrong in a Norwich shirt, and his effort has been second to none.

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="lincoln canary"]My opinion over Morison remains the same. He was good last night but he needs to consistently perform like that, he''s other performances have been poor. As for iwan Roberts well the guy had already proven his qualities at other clubs at the same level, the same cannot be said of Morison so that comparison is rubbish. As for you le fudge, I can recall u on numerous occasions slating hoolahan and how he should not be playing. I do believe bar Stoke we''ve failed to pick up points when he doesn''t start, and that goes to alot of u slating me for my Morison bashing - most of you have done the same to hoolahan whereas I''ve stood by him since day one as I could see how important he was to us. So alot on here are mere hippocrites.[/quote]

What?!?

That''s so far from the truth that it is borderline libellous. Any chance of proof here? If I''ve ever said that I will happily delete my account and never return, feel free to try and prove it. I mean it too, and I''m saying that because I''ve never said it.

Hoolahan is without a doubt my favourite player, and I''ve done nothing other than passionately declare that without Hoolahan in the team we are nothing. After the West Brom game I stated that Hoolahan is good enough to play for a top six side and should be the first player on every team sheet.

Who else has criticised Hoolahan then? Once again your fingers type a load of old tripe. I can''t recall anybody criticising Hoolahan since I started posting here, or indeed since I started reading this board. I can''t imagine anybody doing so since 2009.
[/quote]

Cant be arsed to find it but you have staed before in a discussion las season that Hoolahan should be dropped and is overated.

You really must be on drugs becuase Hoolahan''s abillity and place in the team has been questioned time and time again on this board and has been a very hot topic over the last couple of years. For someone who has nothing better to do then live on here to miss nobody ever slating Hoolahan is either a liar or blind, Which are you??

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="lincoln canary"]My opinion over Morison remains the same. He was good last night but he needs to consistently perform like that, he''s other performances have been poor. As for iwan Roberts well the guy had already proven his qualities at other clubs at the same level, the same cannot be said of Morison so that comparison is rubbish. As for you le fudge, I can recall u on numerous occasions slating hoolahan and how he should not be playing. I do believe bar Stoke we''ve failed to pick up points when he doesn''t start, and that goes to alot of u slating me for my Morison bashing - most of you have done the same to hoolahan whereas I''ve stood by him since day one as I could see how important he was to us. So alot on here are mere hippocrites.[/quote]What?!? That''s so far from the truth that it is borderline libellous. Any chance of proof here? If I''ve ever said that I will happily delete my account and never return, feel free to try and prove it. I mean it too, and I''m saying that because I''ve never said it.Hoolahan is without a doubt my favourite player, and I''ve done nothing other than passionately declare that without Hoolahan in the team we are nothing. After the West Brom game I stated that Hoolahan is good enough to play for a top six side and should be the first player on every team sheet. Who else has criticised Hoolahan then? Once again your fingers type a load of old tripe. I can''t recall anybody criticising Hoolahan since I started posting here, or indeed since I started reading this board. I can''t imagine anybody doing so since 2009. [/quote]

Cant be arsed to find it but you have staed before in a discussion las season that Hoolahan should be dropped and is overated.

You really must be on drugs becuase Hoolahan''s abillity and place in the team has been questioned time and time again on this board and has been a very hot topic over the last couple of years. For someone who has nothing better to do then live on here to miss nobody ever slating Hoolahan is either a liar or blind, Which are you??

[/quote]Your integrity is at stake here. I''ve just searched this forum for the following phrases:Hoolahan droppedDrop hoolahanHoolahan over ratedHoolahan overratedHoolahan rubbishWes droppedDrop WesWes over ratedWes overratedGuess what? Nothing from me whatsoever. Who is the liar now? I''ve not said it. I might be an irritating little opiniated sod, but I don''t lie. I only went back as far as the end of 2010, for obvious reasons, and guess what? I couldn''t see anybody else criticising Hoolahan either. I''m not going back two years because my post history doesn''t go back two years. Admit that you are wrong or back up your claims.

[quote user="hogesar"]He has been our best forward this season so far....your knowledge on football is clearly more than limited Lincoln! I can safely assume you debt intend games but if you do, i doubt you could see through that red cloud of hate you seem to have for our team[/quote]

Beg to differ, Martin has looked better.

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="lincoln canary"]My opinion over Morison remains the same. He was good last night but he needs to consistently perform like that, he''s other performances have been poor. As for iwan Roberts well the guy had already proven his qualities at other clubs at the same level, the same cannot be said of Morison so that comparison is rubbish. As for you le fudge, I can recall u on numerous occasions slating hoolahan and how he should not be playing. I do believe bar Stoke we''ve failed to pick up points when he doesn''t start, and that goes to alot of u slating me for my Morison bashing - most of you have done the same to hoolahan whereas I''ve stood by him since day one as I could see how important he was to us. So alot on here are mere hippocrites.[/quote]What?!? That''s so far from the truth that it is borderline libellous. Any chance of proof here? If I''ve ever said that I will happily delete my account and never return, feel free to try and prove it. I mean it too, and I''m saying that because I''ve never said it.Hoolahan is without a doubt my favourite player, and I''ve done nothing other than passionately declare that without Hoolahan in the team we are nothing. After the West Brom game I stated that Hoolahan is good enough to play for a top six side and should be the first player on every team sheet. Who else has criticised Hoolahan then? Once again your fingers type a load of old tripe. I can''t recall anybody criticising Hoolahan since I started posting here, or indeed since I started reading this board. I can''t imagine anybody doing so since 2009. [/quote]

[/quote]Your integrity is at stake here. I''ve just searched this forum for the following phrases:Hoolahan droppedDrop hoolahanHoolahan over ratedHoolahan overratedHoolahan rubbishWes droppedDrop WesWes over ratedWes overratedGuess what? Nothing from me whatsoever. Who is the liar now? I''ve not said it. I might be an irritating little opiniated sod, but I don''t lie. I only went back as far as the end of 2010, for obvious reasons, and guess what? I couldn''t see anybody else criticising Hoolahan either. I''m not going back two years because my post history doesn''t go back two years. Admit that you are wrong or back up your claims. [/quote]You busy proving me wrong then Lincoln Canary? Like I''ve said, if you can prove your statement I will happily delete my account immediately. Yet you can''t bring yourself to admit that you are wrong or try and back your claims, pathetic. I wouldn''t expect an apology of course, in fact you seem to struggle with the admitting that you are wrong bit too, as per the original post.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Northern Echo - Steve Morison Man of the Match. A decent report as well -

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/sunderland/reports/9272684.Norwich_City_2_Sunderland_1/

[/quote]

Nice one[Y] I especially like this bit:

"Beneath the wayward passing and the slack marking, perhaps the biggest difference between the two teams was the team ethic running through the team in bright yellow from start to finish.

Norwich, to a man, impressed, working as a unit and hunting in packs, while Sunderland struggled to find the cohesion and the intensity of performance required until it was too late"

I see le juge has come in hyjacking the thread by spamming his self important opinion over in the rape of yet another topic *clap clap clap*Anyway, Morrison is prob the best option we have atm

[quote user="hogesar"]He has been our best forward this season so far....your knowledge on football is clearly more than limited Lincoln! I can safely assume you debt intend games but if you do, i doubt you could see through that red cloud of hate you seem to have for our team[/quote]

Beg to differ, Martin has looked better.

[/quote]

Football''s not about posing but scoring goals, and Morison has scored !!

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="lincoln canary"]My opinion over Morison remains the same. He was good last night but he needs to consistently perform like that, he''s other performances have been poor. As for iwan Roberts well the guy had already proven his qualities at other clubs at the same level, the same cannot be said of Morison so that comparison is rubbish. As for you le fudge, I can recall u on numerous occasions slating hoolahan and how he should not be playing. I do believe bar Stoke we''ve failed to pick up points when he doesn''t start, and that goes to alot of u slating me for my Morison bashing - most of you have done the same to hoolahan whereas I''ve stood by him since day one as I could see how important he was to us. So alot on here are mere hippocrites.[/quote]

What?!?

That''s so far from the truth that it is borderline libellous. Any chance of proof here? If I''ve ever said that I will happily delete my account and never return, feel free to try and prove it. I mean it too, and I''m saying that because I''ve never said it.

Hoolahan is without a doubt my favourite player, and I''ve done nothing other than passionately declare that without Hoolahan in the team we are nothing. After the West Brom game I stated that Hoolahan is good enough to play for a top six side and should be the first player on every team sheet.

Who else has criticised Hoolahan then? Once again your fingers type a load of old tripe. I can''t recall anybody criticising Hoolahan since I started posting here, or indeed since I started reading this board. I can''t imagine anybody doing so since 2009.
[/quote]

[/quote]

As an onlooker of the exchanges that are going on, I have to say that in my view Lincoln Canary appears to be the original and complete imbicile. He makes an accusation "I can recall you on numerous occasions slating Hoolahan" and when challenged changes it instantly to a general "Hoolahan''s ability and place in the team has been questioned time and time again on this board". When challenged again for evidence of this, he is unable to produce anything. He is either a fantasist, a wind up merchant or both. Complete idiot.