Sign in to follow this  
cheds right foot

we are signing ashton, we are signing ashton la la la la, la la la la

sorry for the optimism but i just feel confident, i dont think worthington will mess this up his powers of persuasion are fantastic, and also bearing in mind the reported bid is 2 million hats off to the board, not just for stumping up the money, but for saying all along we only had 1.2 million so clubs did not put asking prices through the roof!

You''ve got to be, at the end of the day if Ashton wasn''t interested in coming to Norwich then he wouldn''t be at Colney today.

Hey, if it were anything like my Champ Manager file then Ashton will be ''delighted'' to join City and then proceed to bang in the goals with Jarvis as his strike partner.

[quote]Hey, if it were anything like my Champ Manager file then Ashton will be ''delighted'' to join City and then proceed to bang in the goals with Jarvis as his strike partner.[/quote]

If it were like my last Football Manager game, we''d have signed Evandro Roncatto and Mohamed Sesay for free''s, signed Paul Robinson on a free, got Fabregas for £7m, sold Green for £10m and done the double in my fourth season in charge...

...It sure is the most realistic football game ever made...

i''ve been playing fifa05 on PS2 and got offered a job managing norwich after 1 season with yeovil. what luck! in my 2nd season with norwich we are top of the table mid-year; are still in all cups (including european championships based on good finish in prior season) and the team is:

green

edworthy
doherty
shackell
drury

bentley
francis
mulryne
huckerby

henderson
jarvis

i find the diamond is the best formation and henderson and jarvis are beomcing top players as they get older. leon is doing well too! and huckerby is amazing scoring goals from midfield!

i''ve sadly bought some european duds.

The big question IMO is will Ashton accept divisional pay (i.e. a big pay-cut if we get relegated) when we''re halfway through the season and looking good for the drop?

Isn''t it just?...   Thats why we all love it.

If it were exactly the same as my Champ Manager game then we would sign Ashton for a fee in the region of £5.5 Million from Glasgow Rangers. We would then proceed to sign Bowditch for a Million from a Ipswich side struggling in the second division. Greeno would also sit on the bench because of the form of Kasper Schemical in goal.