Sign in to follow this  
YellowBlood

TWTD

Couldn''t resist a little peek to see what drivel they were spewing and I wasn''t disappointed.

'' I don''t get this Lambert love-in from Ipswich supporters.

He didn''t set Livingston or Wycombe alight - which is why he was poached by the mighty Colchester. Average first season with Col U, then they happened to beat Norwich 7-1 in the first game of the new season and he became the Messiah. Most of their team was already in place - including Fatty Holt, signed by Gunn. ''

He''s had a lot of good fortune.

Nothing special whatsoever''

''get real matey, they chirp so much because they know, all they have is the present, a club without history. Even Bradford have a moment in the PL. We can be dismissed of the the trophy-less goons''

Have no fear, they will be back playing second fiddle to us soon.

Once Lamberts gone there fcuked''

Bitter much? Personally I''m finding it hilarious.

It''s pathetic how they hark on about things which happened an age ago. Half of their supporters in their half empty stadium weren''t even alive during their ''glory'' years.

As I used to point out to a couple of my Binner work''mates'', Royal Engineers and The Wanderers have also won the FA Cup in the past but it ain''t doing them a lot of good now!

Still clinging onto the past I see! Love how we have: Been Divison 1 champions, then relegated out of the premire league, relegated out of the championship, League 1 champions, Championship Runners up and now sit 9th in the the premire league... and it that time they have done nothing, actually nothing. Its almost no suprise they live off the past as there sure as shit nothing going on for the last 10 years or how ever long its been!

"Norwich have only got the present" is the killer statement here.

Surely what''s happening NOW matters above everything? Having some glory years is nice in a nostalgic way, but telling eveyone they once won the UEFA cup 30 years ago isn''t going to put points on the board and trophies in the cabinet today.

How stupid can they get.......?

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]"Norwich have only got the present" is the killer statement here. Surely what''s happening NOW matters above everything? Having some glory years is nice in a nostalgic way, but telling eveyone they once won the UEFA cup 30 years ago isn''t going to put points on the board and trophies in the cabinet today. How stupid can they get.......?[/quote]

I am getting rather depressed at the thought that we will only ever have the present[:(]

Ipswich once had great political influence in the shape of Cardinal Wolsey.

Suffolk had great spiritual leadership in the shape of St. Edmund.

The same County also had massive influence in the arts in the shape of Gainsborough and Constable.

I think some of you are being a little unfair. I can remember when Ipswich had a great strike force duo named Ray....Ray...er....give me a moment and, oh yes, Ted something or other. Those were the days my friend, they thought they''d never end.....but they did. [:O]

When I watched the game on sky before the reserve match tonight I was shocked to see the phone in had put "Titus Bramble" as MoM ?!All I could think was that the binners had called up in force because even from a Sunderland pov he was no way MoM.

[quote user="CityLegends04"]Couldn''t resist a little peek to see what drivel they were spewing and I wasn''t disappointed.

'' I don''t get this Lambert love-in from Ipswich supporters.

He didn''t set Livingston or Wycombe alight - which is why he was poached by the mighty Colchester. Average first season with Col U, then they happened to beat Norwich 7-1 in the first game of the new season and he became the Messiah. Most of their team was already in place - including Fatty Holt, signed by Gunn. ''

He''s had a lot of good fortune.

Nothing special whatsoever''

''get real matey, they chirp so much because they know, all they have is the present, a club without history. Even Bradford have a moment in the PL. We can be dismissed of the the trophy-less goons''

Have no fear, they will be back playing second fiddle to us soon.

Once Lamberts gone there fcuked''

Bitter much? Personally I''m finding it hilarious.[/quote][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/TWTD.gif[/IMG]

Harry,

Got to say that your use of graphics has constantly had me in admiration! Absolutely brilliant - keep up the good work.

As for the "Sufferers" from Suffolk, I do feel for them. In my youth (and beyond my control) I spent a few months at school there (more years ago than I care to remember) with the net result being that we had to emigrate to Southern Africa for over 30 years to recover! I still have nightmares though - do I have any grounds for a claim against their local Education Authority / NHS for mental cruelty?