Sign in to follow this  
Dom

ASHTON COMPLETES MOVE

Radio 5 Live have said Dean Ashton has COMPLETED his move to Norwich.

Time to Celebrate!!

...however, TALKSPORT has said that Norwich have yet to agree terms

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Well, talksport have just said nothing''s been signed yet (5.30) - and 5live have just said he''s at carrow rd finalising personal terms.

[quote]...however, TALKSPORT has said that Norwich have yet to agree terms Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!![/quote]

Just what I heard, also said that on Sky Sports News.

Ahh, the tension!

maybe I might be keeping my season ticket after all

I think that if this comes off then we have given the premier league our best shot

Crewe fans don''t seem too chuffed that he would choose City over the other possible candidates for his signature.

Check out:

http://boards.footymad.net/mboard/load.php?tno=168&fid=90&sty=2&act=1&mid=2142213023

The move won''t be completed tonight, so you can all go out and enjoy your Friday nights (whilst I sit at my desk).

What do you know Peter?? Is there a stumbling block with the deal? I''m not sure I can stand the tension, this is another moment just like the Hucks thing last season that could define our level of sucess in the Prem.

[quote]What do you know Peter?? Is there a stumbling block with the deal? I''m not sure I can stand the tension, this is another moment just like the Hucks thing last season that could define our level of suc...[/quote]

He''s sat not far from the EDP Sports Desk/editor

Sorry but as at 20.07, the news on 5 Live is nothing has yet happened.

Personally I think he will go away ''to think it over'' and will end up going elsewhere. Why should he come here only to be back in what was Div. 1 next season? He will wait until the close season, hope I''m wrong though!     

[quote]Sorry but as at 20.07, the news on 5 Live is nothing has yet happened. Personally I think he will go away ''to think it over'' and will end up going elsewhere. Why should he come here only to be back i...[/quote]

Probably because we stand a very good chance of staying up if he does come, and he''ll be guaranteed first team football (unlike, say, at spurs).