Sign in to follow this  
Pompey_88

Dissertation on NCFC

Hi there i would greatly appreciate your help on a NCFC dissertation looking at what NCFC does for female football supporters

For Female Fans :

surveymonkey.com/s/V76DRYZ

For Male Fans :

http://surveymonkey.com/s/V2ZZPHN

Thanks a million

OTBC

I''ve done it for you, but out of interest, why should the club do any more or any less for female fans than they do males? A fan is a fan surely?

because everyone is so far obsessed with equal opportunities that equal opportunities equals giving preferential treatment to those who were once a minority.

[quote user="Better Wizard"]because everyone is so far obsessed with equal opportunities that equal opportunities equals giving preferential treatment to those who were once a minority.[/quote]I don''t think women are a minority.

I''ll answer this for you, but just a word of advice - I''m surprised that your tutors let you focus on this as an idea mainly because you''re a fan of NCFC.  Don''t get complacent with your research because you already ''know'' things about the club.

I''ve filled in the survey for you; I''m also a little surprised you were allowed to do that choice of topic, but then again I don''t know what subject area your degree is in. Good luck, I''m starting my soon [:S]

Thank you very much everyone who has completed so far. It is a Business Degree dissertation at KCL with the main topic of conversation ''Barriers to female fans'' as a result of links to the club etc it was deemed the best way to get information from a football club and fans was to use Norwich as a pilot to a further study to the football league as a whole !

Thank you

[quote user="Pompey_88"]Thank you very much everyone who has completed so far. It is a Business Degree dissertation at KCL with the main topic of conversation ''Barriers to female fans'' as a result of links to the club etc it was deemed the best way to get information from a football club and fans was to use Norwich as a pilot to a further study to the football league as a whole !

Thank you[/quote]Indulge me, I''m curious as to why you''ve chosen Norwich City as the pilot club... your user name suggests you''re not a fan so I wondered what the driver behind selecting NCFC was?

[quote user="Pompey_88"]Norwich as a pilot to a further study to the football league as a whole ![/quote]We''re part of the premier league, not football league [*-)]