Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Benfica vs. Pacos Ferreira and it''s back to Portugal for the Twitchmonster this week.........home win for me.

Ok then thanks for everyones picks I have been looking at them all afternoon trying to decide which way to go, and these are my final six:

1.      FC Twente v Excelsior    Home Win

2.      Shamrock Rovers v Drogheda      Home Win

3.      Benfica v Pacos de Ferreira      Home Win

4.      Wrexham v Ebbsfleet      Home Win

5.      Rangers  Hibernian      Home Win

6.      Southampton v Watford      Home Win  (and this is my nap for the week Nutty)

After being torn between the games that looked more certain bankers and those with a bit of value, I have gone a little conservative in the end but a win is a win in the end and hopefully these will do the job.  The acca pays around £39 at Corals but I''m sure Nutty will improve on that total!

Thank you for these SWP. I hope you are enjoying this week and the agonising over what to pick. I expect you are because those are a great final six[Y]

These fixtures were available on each of our three accounts. So I tried them all and the returns were: Ladbrokes £40.82, Stan James £43.35 and Bet365 £45.69. So I placed the bet with Laddies...........

[:$]

.... Not really [:)] I placed the bet with Bet365 where the potential pay out is £45.69 here are the details : -

Bet DetailsDate/TimeStakeReturn
Southampton @ 4/7
Wrexham @ 8/13
Rangers @ 1/5
Benfica @ 1/6
FC Twente @ 1/8
Shamrock Rovers @ 1/7
Six-Folds, 1 bet * £10.00
30/09/2011 23:33:0010.000.00

Southampton, Wrexham and Rangers get us underway at 3pm tomorrow. Benfica kick off at 8:30 and all being well the excitement rolls over to Sunday when FC Twente start and 1:30 and Shamrock Rovers at 2pm. I think we are in for an exciting weekend. I hope your nerves are up to it SWP. I have a feeling we are going to open our account for the season with these.

Good luck everyone ........[:)]....

The Championship for me this week

Posh vs Donny Rovers - Home win.

Good luck all PUP''s

Yes well done so far SWP. [Y]

I shall be checking the Benfica score this evening and will be back later. It''s starting to get very exciting now![;)]

Oh and I have been keeping a check on your results young Nana and that is indeed three in a row[Y][Y][Y]. But it matters not a jot whether they''re Saturday afternoons, Sundays or even Monday evenings. A win is a win. And one more tonight followed by two tomorrow would be most welcome for us all[<:o)][;)]

That''s the beauty of it Twitchy. We now go overnight with 4/4. And tomorrow PUPs from all over the world will be checking football scores from Ireland and Holland. Our team isn''t even playing but we need two victories to Rays Funds for FONCY.

Sleep well SWP[S][:)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]FC Twente are 1-0 up at the start of the second half [Y]
[/quote]

Still 1-0 after 77 minutes!

Well Shamrock Rovers won 4-0 but FC Twente drew 2-2. They were 2-1 down and did score a last min equaliser!

Really unlucky SWP!

Unlucky SWP, cant beleive Twente didn''t win, but there were a few strange results over there, Ajax and Feyenoord who both looked like good things lost.

Chin up pups, we''re getting closer, think thats at least twice we''ve had 5/6.  We''ll get there...

It''s another of those unlucky weeks SWP. You now join that club where there''s been five wins and a draw. The Twente game was strange. Duncan told me that they were a goal to the good until the 85th minute but in the last 5 minutes it went to 1-1 then 1-2 before Twente clawed it back again at the very last. But thank you for giving us an exciting Rays Funds weekend. As Jed so rightly said, the next win must be just around the corner.

60 PUPs selected this week with 41 correct making a success rate of 68%. Between you 28 different games were selected of which 20 won making a strike rate of 71%. This was better than last week but SWP did well with what we gave him with his 5/6 being a strike rate of 83%. Thanks again SWP, it was a fine effort.

FC Twente didn’t just mess up our final selections, they also messed up some of the perfect 100% records. There are just 15 PUPs who still have 100% records on 4-4 going into week five.

Here’s our first league table showing those PUPs with over 50% correct from at least 50% of the available weeks.

Cityangel 4-4 100

Delia''s Devon 4-4 100

Duncan 4-4 100

Fellas 4-4 100

Fonejacker 4-4 100

Hughesy 4-4 100

Jed Exodus 4-4 100

Kathy 4-4 100

Leedscanary 4-4 100

Mister Chops 4-4 100

Mr. Bump 4-4 100

NCFCStar 4-4 100

Statto 4-4 100

SWP=PMRF 4-4 100

Til 1010 4-4 100

Legend Iwan 3-3 100

Norfolkbroad 3-3 100

Lord Horn 2-2 100

NWC 2-2 100

OldRobert 2-2 100

Twitchy 2-2 100

Beauseant 3-4 75

Chelle 3-4 75

Cosmic Twin 3-4 75

Davo 3-4 75

Dogger 3-4 75

Ginger Pele 3-4 75

Graham Humph 3-4 75

Herman 3-4 75

Hissing Sid 3-4 75

I''m A Banana 3-4 75

Inch High 3-4 75

Mandie Moo 3-4 75

methcanary 3-4 75

nutty nigel 3-4 75

Scooby 3-4 75

Shack Attack 3-4 75

Trent Canary 3-4 75

Yankee Canary 3-4 75

Gregt 2-3 67

SD - Pete 2-3 67

1st Wazzock 2-4 50

Diesel Doris 2-4 50

Excited Canary 2-4 50

GMF 2-4 50

Jellytot 2-4 50

Mandie''s MKat 2-4 50

Muddy funster 2-4 50

Newyorkcanary 2-4 50

Norfolkchance1 2-4 50

PurpleCanary 2-4 50

Boyo 1-2 50

Claud 1-2 50

Rob Sims 1-2 50

Ruddy Future 1-2 50

No Ruddy, it''s early days yet. The table is worked out by percentage, then weeks picked eg 2-4 is above 1-2 and only then alphabetical order.

Although I remember teasing Ray about changing his name from Ray Ducker to Arrdee [:)]

I miss Ray, you''d have loved being in this when he was around.