Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Message to all the moaners....

All your names have been duly noted and if we pull off some sort of result v. Chelsea on Saturday I will make it my personal mission to remind you all of your words before you start congratulating the team you have so heavily slated both tonight and today.

We will all see who the fickle, idiotic, brain dead fans are from this little experiment...

I went last night so I feel like if I want to criticise after a terrible performance then I will.

Lambo criticised them last night I''m sure so is he not allowed to praise them on saturday if we get a result?

Well done for contributing to the "meltdown" GPAC, this will certainly help. Not.

Everyone including the "Great, thats us out of more fixtures" mob should just calm down. 4 nil needs a discussion to some extent too. Just clamly.

Shouting that your opinion matters more than everyone else''s isn''t a good start.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]All your names have been duly noted and if we pull off some sort of result v. Chelsea on Saturday I will make it my personal mission to remind you all of your words before you start congratulating the team you have so heavily slated both tonight and today. We will all see who the fickle, idiotic, brain dead fans are from this little experiment...[/quote]

You''re right of course, but will these thickie glory hunters even notice?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]All your names have been duly noted and if we pull off some sort of result v. Chelsea on Saturday I will make it my personal mission to remind you all of your words before you start congratulating the team you have so heavily slated both tonight and today. We will all see who the fickle, idiotic, brain dead fans are from this little experiment...[/quote]

[/quote]

For goodness sake Wiz, if you pay money to watch Norwich then you deserve the right to criticise them!

Sorry,

4-0 not acceptable, I thought last night would be the prime opportunity for the fringe players to show what they can do to break into the first team.

The result is very dissapointing and I believe we should not judge our Carling cup performance on how we will do in the league, but it needs addressing, Jackson and Morrison, our front men failed to score against MK Dons what are they going to do in the league.

It is my right to air frustration and congratulate my team when they deserve it, last night they never.

The squad is obviously not as strong as we all thought and if we get injuries I fear for our competitivness in the toughest league in the world.

7-1 vs Colchester vs our first team.Thats something to complain about.

Hell...4-0 vs Wiganfollowed by 3-0 vs StokeTHATS SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT

When the reserves lose in a cup match its somethng to chuckle about because thats one set of travel / injury producing fixtures that we do not even have to think about.Some people forget that we are not going to be storming leagues like the last two years.Frankly I agree with GPAS, most of you complaining and asking for fines / money back make me feel sick to my stomach.

For people saying that it was a reserve team

R Martin

Fox

Jackson

Hoolahan

Whitbread

These are not reserve team players 4 of them started the first league game.

[quote user="Paul"]For people saying that it was a reserve team

R Martin

Fox

Jackson

Hoolahan

Whitbread

These are not reserve team players 4 of them started the first league game.[/quote]Rudd in goal = Reserve team

Also none of your mentioned players featured last week vs Stoke , have you heard anything about "match experience" or "fitness"

I think the only thing to say about last night was the poor fans.

It''s too easy for everyone to say it''s only one game and not important, but to the fans it is imortant that the players give their all, last night Wes, Surman and all the others were found not to care about the game, thats poor in my book.

But at least as some on here keep saying we can now concentrate on the league, but a cup run is always nice.

Moan yes, downbeat no!

[quote user="InLambertWeTrust"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

For goodness sake Wiz, if you pay money to watch Norwich then you deserve the right to criticise them!

[/quote]

If in fact they really did pay....in some cases I''m doubtful they even went.

[quote user="ChelmsfordCanary"]Hear Hear a sensible view at last why cant people see this 4 of them started against Wigan, obviously rated higher than fringe players!!!![/quote]

I think your a Binner, all you have done is moaned in those 36 posts.

Bit early to know who our first team and reserve team are yet after two league games with two very different starting line-ups.

Oh, except Ruddy. Easy pick, definitely First Team. :)

Nexus wake up and behave, I am entitled to have a moan / say on things and as for me being a binner well I am not even going to comment on you childish comments, you have issues mate.

Obviously you are a sad little man who sits behind his computer winding people up for a cheap thrill,

Oh actually you are probably a bigoted season ticket holder who thinks his views are more important than anyone elses.

Lambert is not happy with the performance are you going to call him a binner too, you pr**k

[quote user="ChelmsfordCanary"]Nexus wake up and behave, I am entitled to have a moan / say on things and as for me being a binner well I am not even going to comment on you childish comments, you have issues mate.

Obviously you are a sad little man who sits behind his computer winding people up for a cheap thrill,

Oh actually you are probably a bigoted season ticket holder who thinks his views are more important than anyone elses.

Lambert is not happy with the performance are you going to call him a binner too, you pr**k[/quote]

Bingo.Now get one and your entilted to a moan.Until then your not a proper fan ;) ;) ;)

ive got 3 season tickets so am entitled to maon 3 times as loud ;)

I also never mentioned Rudd in the list of non reserve team players.

The only ones that started last night that you could class as reserve are Rudd, Wilbraham and Smith. The rest should all be challenging for a first team spot.

Also as there were 6 changes from the first league game Lambert doesnt even know what his first 11 is

[quote user="Paul"]ive got 3 season tickets so am entitled to maon 3 times as loud ;)

I also never mentioned Rudd in the list of non reserve team players.

The only ones that started last night that you could class as reserve are Rudd, Wilbraham and Smith. The rest should all be challenging for a first team spot.

Also as there were 6 changes from the first league game Lambert doesnt even know what his first 11 is[/quote]think you will find hes doing this for a reason.If we get found out for the one trick Irish man we sometimes can be, then its game over. Especially in games where the 3 points are essential.By swapping and changing the team he shows other managers that we might mix things up vs them and also tells our own players that they have to continue to fight for thier place and proove themselves.I find it odd that after 2 years under Lambert and back to back Promotion. ( Only Joe Royle and Lambert have achived this !!!! ) People are suddenly doubting and nay saying the bloke. ?!?Just find it a bit much  !!!

Your name has been duly noted and I will remind you, win, loose or draw against Chelsea that I reserve the right to comment accordingly. That''s my right as a paying customer.

You see, if we play well then I shall say so, if we don''t play well, I will not lie and pretend we did. Last night we were poor and it''s only right that we reflect that.

So reminding anybody of their words is only reminding them of their reaction to a poor performance which is right and fair.

By all means make it your ''Personal mission'' but the ''experiment'' serves no purpous. Probably why the generally educated and understanding supporter doesn''t think to bother. Crack on though professor.

Personally I couldn''t give a rats arse about going out of the cup but I do expect players who pull on a Norwich shirt to show some passion, I didn''t boo last night, I have never booed a Norwich team off the pitch, not even when we lost to Colchester but I will say it as it is, the team PL put out last night on paper looked as if they should have given MK Dons a good game but they showed no fight or passion and were an utter disgrace.

The players should have shown a lot more passion and determination but I have to admit that I''m rather pleased that we''re out of the cup as we have a big task on our hands this season and so can focus on the league.

Please also remember:

- What happened to us when we won it back in 1985 and to Birmingham who won it last season?

- To Leeds when they went on a good cup run in our League One season?

- Injuries, fatigue and suspensions. QPR striker Jamie Mackie got a broken leg in a cup game against Blackburn last season, we need as many players as possible to be available.

In my opinion, the cup still means nothing to us. If we manage survival this season and next season, then I think it will be a bit more important. The teams that I think go on a good cup run and still do well in the league at the moment seem to be Man Utd and Chelsea