Sign in to follow this  
LinkNR9

Deano left Carrow Road...

just before 6.00pm (can vouch for that personally!). Couldn''t get anything out of my contacts there, so we''ll have to sweat until tomorrow. If there''s no Press Conference in the morning, then we''ll have to see if he plays for Crewe against Coventry tomorrow. If he does, then we''ll know that he''s turned us down. 

[quote]just before 6.00pm (can vouch for that personally!). Couldn''t get anything out of my contacts there, so we''ll have to sweat until tomorrow. If there''s no Press Conference in the morning, then we''ll ha...[/quote]

i think crewe said he will play for them tomorrow even if he does sign for us.

Even if he doesn''t play, it won''t mean that he is coming...the value of a cup tied player would drop, so it would be in Crewe''s best interests to keep him out of this round in case more offers come in if the player negotiations collapsed for us.

It says on the official site talks went on well into the night and continue this morning. Dean won''t be playing for Crewe against Coventry today. That must be a good sign!

[quote]i think crewe said he will play for them tomorrow even if he does sign for us.[/quote]

No offence John but there is no way crewe will play him if there is a chance of him moving somewhere, they would not run the risk of him getting injured