Sign in to follow this  
fleckfan

Bellamy to Liverpool on a free

According to teletext Liverpool are in for Bellamy if they can get him on a free transfer. Would love to see him back here but alledgedly on 90k a week, so i guess it''s not gonna happen.

[quote user="San Miguel"]i doubt he''d sign for a club not in one of the European competitions[/quote]

Like Cardiff?

Surprised QPR aren''t in for him. Having picked up Warren Barton ( along with his £70k a week wages) QPR could build a team of mouthy idiots, just like their manager.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Surprised QPR aren''t in for him. Having picked up Warren Barton ( along with his £70k a week wages) QPR could build a team of mouthy idiots, just like their manager.[/quote]Warren Barton? Really? Really?[:D]

I think Warren Barton''s comments on this will be something like: "Wevver Bellamy signs for Liverpool or not he will have overr impoatent fings to consider, notwiffstanding wevver he will be able to compwehend Dalglish."  

Teletext, thats a blast from the past.

I remember driving everyone mad as a kid checking every 5 minutes pre-Internet for the odd bit of news, which usually turned out to be squit.. Page 604, if i''m sad enough to remember rightly.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I think Warren Barton''s comments on this will be something like: "Wevver Bellamy signs for Liverpool or not he will have overr impoatent fings to consider, notwiffstanding wevver he will be able to compwehend Dalglish."  [/quote]

Some reckon that''s the secret to the success of Dalglish as a football manager - they can''t understand him and so being good players anyway and well paid ''an all they just get on with it!

Of course there''s what is it 6/7/8 Glaswegian managers like him ''an ours in the Prem so....

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I think Warren Barton''s comments on this will be something like: "Wevver Bellamy signs for Liverpool or not he will have overr impoatent fings to consider, notwiffstanding wevver he will be able to compwehend Dalglish."  [/quote]

Some reckon that''s the secret to the success of Dalglish as a football manager - they can''t understand him and so being good players anyway and well paid ''an all they just get on with it!

Of course there''s what is it 6/7/8 Glaswegian managers like him ''an ours in the Prem so....

OTBC

[/quote]

Bly, did you have a "whoosh" moment? I was poking a little fun at Warren Barton.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Bly, did you have a "whoosh" moment? I was poking a little fun at Warren Barton.

[/quote]

And I was poking a little gentle fun at Dalglish and the current school of Glaswegian managers including you know who.

But then the OP started out with Bellamy .................so where does that leave us all?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

And I was poking a little gentle fun at Dalglish and the current school of Glaswegian managers including you know who.

But then the OP started out with Bellamy .................so where does that leave us all?

OTBC

[/quote][img]http://www.pastymuncher.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/just-say-no.jpg[/img]