Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Scum resign Bullard

I guess not [:D]

I''ve had a few scummers texting me ''don''t be jealous we''ve resigned Jimmy!''

Why the heck would I be jealous??? We destroyed them last year with him in the side....

Rumours are they may be signing up to 5 players today , i guess losing 7-1 to Peterborough has sparked a bout of extra early panic buying this season.

[quote user="Jack Flash"]So new name for them must be Dads Army. How many more old timers are they going to sign.[/quote]

Or even Nags 11

LOL Binners so fickle.Bullard as well ! He must be gutted having to go back to Ipswich.Did he not put out a "come and get me Norwich" when we got promoted ?Shame for Jimmy that our response was "No thanks we dont need your stupid wages and cheese filled knees"

So over rated, he did seem like a nice bloke but after this transfer saga seems to be a bit of a kn*b. I think he is alright player, but take that he has a decent strike on him doesn''t offer a lot more to the team.

Personally I rate him. Sure he ain''t a ball winner but he can pass, shoot and create goals. Also got a bit of  a soft spot for him as his two goals against Cardiff last year were vital in helping us to secure promotion.

"So new name for them must be Dads Army."

OAPswich, more like

still if signing all these aged, has beens stops the binners from endlessly complaining it can''t be a bad thing

Last of the Summer Whine, methinks

Two things;

1. I didn''t know he had changed his game to be a tough tackling midfielder, capable of stopping the opposition midfielders swarmng through, as they have been for fun recently :}

2. What other offers did you get Jimmy (no, really what other offers did you get?), as the rumours were of Prem sides being interested, and yet you felt the Binners were the best option :)

So many binner fans wearing their shirts in Ipswich today, just coz they''ve signed Bullard no need to act like they have won the league!

Good player nearing the end of his career. Would have added significantly to our squad but not at any price. If Ipswich can afford him i am sure we could though. Would have to have been an improvement on Foxes recent performances

[quote user="Jack Flash"]So new name for them must be Dads Army. How many more old timers are they going to sign.[/quote]At the moment they have:Damien Delaney  30Keith Andrews  30Nathan Ellington  30Ibrahima Sonko  30Colin Healy  31Carlos Edwards  32Jason Scotland  32Jimmy Bullard  32Ívar Ingimarsson  33Lee Bowyer  34Mark Kennedy   35

Quite a few of them are expecting promotion now , one poster on Twtd even reckons they have the best team in the league on paper  , seriously deluded bunch that will no doubt be brought back down to earth by Leeds at the weekend.

As Plug (33) looks likely to be signed as the binners back up keeper they could line up with -

back four

Damien Delaney 30

Ívar Ingimarsson 33

Ibrahima Sonko 30

Mark Kennedy 35

midfield

Carlos Edwards 32

Keith Andrews 30

Jimmy Bullard 32

Lee Bowyer 34

forwards

Nathan Ellington 30

Jason Scotland 32

sub

Colin Healy 31

a team made up of injury prone, aged has beens which shows at least one club in East Anglia is showing ''hambition'' - must be one of the benefits of having an ''hinvestor''

it is also good to see that this ''hinvestor'' has added a few million more as an ''hinvestment'' to the £8m (or whatever it was they got for Wickham) to help build this dynamic squad

and they certainly won''t need to sell off, or move, out anymore players before the transfer deadline to balance the books

will they ?

[quote user="Prem1"]Quite a few of them are expecting promotion now , one poster on Twtd even reckons they have the best team in the league on paper  , seriously deluded bunch that will no doubt be brought back down to earth by Leeds at the weekend. [/quote][:O] So you aren''t a binner...?

[quote user="Jack Flash"]So new name for them must be Dads Army. How many more old timers are they going to sign.[/quote][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/DadsArmyFC.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Barclay Bear"]Ipswich now officially have the world''s ugliest team!!![/quote]

They always have had, going back to the days of John Wark and Eric Gates