Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Whose Off To CHELSEA Then???

[quote user="Barclay hero"]And me....corporate entertainment as well - although it does mean I cant wear colours :-([/quote]Who is entertaining you Barclay Hero? I''m also in corporate.

[quote user="H4H"]

Rubbish to that.... im wearing green and yellow all day!!

[/quote]Rubbish to that, my blood runs green and yellow, i''ll be supping free ale all day ;-)

I''m sure there will be a sea of yellow and green all along Fulham Broadway.

However, I''m going with my mate who''s a Chelsea season ticket holder... don''t think they''ll allow my shirt in the home end. And must remember to resist jumping up if we score...

[quote user="Robornio"]I''m sure there will be a sea of yellow and green all along Fulham Broadway.

However, I''m going with my mate who''s a Chelsea season ticket holder... don''t think they''ll allow my shirt in the home end. And must remember to resist jumping up if we score...[/quote]Don''t you mean when? [;)]I cannot wait, tomorrow is gonna be a long day! First game for me this season, hope its a good atmosphere. I will definitely be wearing my colours! Bollox to Chelsea hooligans (?) ??

Nice easy trip for me, and meeting up with some Chelsea friends for a couple of pints beforehand. Looking forward to it. Sure colours won''t be an issue on the tube/around the ground.

Looking forward to going with one of my sons.Haven''t been to Stamford Bridge since the 80''s & am surprised to see that the tickets are for the lower tier in the Shed , I seem to remember the away fans enclosure being at the other end in those days.Will be wearing Norwich colours as worn at QPR,Millwall in November & Palace recently for the friendly & not had a problem in London as of yet.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]corporate entertainment? does that mean there end? sorry not sure what it means? also someone said not best to wear colours in london? True?[/quote]

Probably best not to.....Chelski have some nasty fans who wouldn''t think twice about throwing bottle/bricks etc if they draw/lose!

I''m going but i will be in one of the home ends with a friend who is a chelsea fan. I get the feeling it''s going to be a long 90minutes!

You lot clearly don''t know football. Scared of wearing colours hahaha. Hooligans don''t wear colours and they don''t attack fans that wear colours if they do it''s very rare. If you wear designer clothes your more likely to get a smack. Secondly stop being such drips we are Norwich we are proud of our team our city our culture if some big man chelsea man gives it the biggun stand up for yourselfs.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Barclay hero"]And me....corporate entertainment as well - although it does mean I cant wear colours :-([/quote]
Who is entertaining you Barclay Hero? I''m also in corporate.
[/quote]

Im being taken by an insurance company who (for the purposes of our own company compliance) have to remain nameless [;)]

Snakepit Lass - its basically sitting in the home end ( [:(] ) but having a meal, drinks etc etc.  (basically a bit of a ''jolly'')

Incidentally - I guess most people have organised transport but if anyones still thinking about the train, the best best now is to get a day return from Norwich to Cambridge (£14.50) and a day return from Cambridge to London (£16) - cheaper than the 1p5wich line, no buses and unlikely to see any binners

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Barclay hero"]And me....corporate entertainment as well - although it does mean I cant wear colours :-([/quote]
Who is entertaining you Barclay Hero? I''m also in corporate.
[/quote]

Im being taken by an insurance company who (for the purposes of our own company compliance) have to remain nameless [;)]

Snakepit Lass - its basically sitting in the home end ( [:(] ) but having a meal, drinks etc etc.  (basically a bit of a ''jolly'')

Incidentally - I guess most people have organised transport but if anyones still thinking about the train, the best best now is to get a day return from Norwich to Cambridge (£14.50) and a day return from Cambridge to London (£16) - cheaper than the 1p5wich line, no buses and unlikely to see any binners

[/quote]

Or Leeds who visit Portaloo tomorrow!

[quote user="yellow blood"][quote user="Barclay hero"]

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Barclay hero"]And me....corporate entertainment as well - although it does mean I cant wear colours :-([/quote]Who is entertaining you Barclay Hero? I''m also in corporate.[/quote]

[/quote]

Or Leeds who visit Portaloo tomorrow!

[/quote]Bring on the Norwich to London line [6]

[quote user="Better Wizard"]You lot clearly don''t know football. Scared of wearing colours hahaha. Hooligans don''t wear colours and they don''t attack fans that wear colours if they do it''s very rare. If you wear designer clothes your more likely to get a smack. Secondly stop being such drips we are Norwich we are proud of our team our city our culture if some big man chelsea man gives it the biggun stand up for yourselfs.[/quote]In other words..dont go there wearing your cp [;)]