Sign in to follow this  
BB

Offical starting 11

I''m glad that Lambert is changing the team to suit the game. I think adaptability is so important in the Premier League.

Indeed he is... credit where credit''s due.....

Does BB know what the fulltime score will be as im about to place my bets, cheers!!! :)

Well thats annoying (not that BB got it right, i only doubted him because i thought this formation would be wrong to use) why against one of the best teams in the world, would you change your system, to something thats only been used in one/two competitive games and didn''t work?

I don''t think we will get anything using this formation, unless Hoolahan has a very good game.

[quote user="BB"]Our formation will be 532 with the team as

Ruddy

Naughton Barnett whitbread da Leat tierney

Johnson hoolahan crofts

C.Martin Holt

Don''t expect many believers but this is realiable. Like the formation gives up strength in defence and we can push our full backs forward and get in behind them on the break where west brom got to them.[/quote]Hey, I never doubted you for a second. [H][B]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

I see Chrissy Martin is starting [:S]

lol as long as we can keep them from scoring double figures I will be happy hahaha [:)]

[/quote]

From Chelsea website...................Chelsea will line-up in the following 4-4-2 diamond formation:

40 Hilario

17 Jose Bosingwa

2 Branislav Ivanovic

26 John Terry (c)

3 Ashley Cole

7 Ramires

12 John Mikel Obi

15 Florent Malouda

8 Frank Lampard

9 Fernando Torres

11 Didier Drogba

could it still be the diamond, naughton being wide right midfield and de laet right back?  or 4-3-3 with naughton crofts and johnson across the middle?  plenty of AVB to think about!

3-5-2/5-3-2This is exactly how Dalglish set Liverpool up to play Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in the spring, worked really well from what I remember. Hoolahan is key.FISTS!