Sign in to follow this  
HIT

Score V Chelsea

And then Jackson makes it 2-0 in the 90th minute when we catch um on the break!

4-0 IS the magic number when it comes to us visiting chelski recently and it is a score you can see happening for the 4th time running - we dont do london well either.

Having said that they have not started the season impressively, we are also currently unbeaten and we are one of only 3 teams to have beaten chelsea more often than they have beaten us (courtesy of BBC, oldham & Ar$e the other two) so perhaps we can keep that going,  I would be extremely happy with a plucky draw right now.

However I think they are too strong defensively for us to get a goal and their attacking options too strong for our defence (Torres, anelka & malouda/kalou far far superior to what stoke & wigan have) so I cant see them not scoring,  so I fear a 2-0 home win for me. 

I''m in two minds about this, i either see it being our day and sneaking a 2-0 win, or Chelsea desperate to impress beating us 4-0 (again) it won''t be either of those scores though, as i never get predictions correct.

Realistically.If Chelsea have a man sent off, miss a penalty and hit the woodwork three or four times, we might just sneak a point.