Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Chelsea v Norwich match chat thread

I feel robbed, they were the better team and probably deserved the win but the manner of the defeat makes it hard to swallow...it feels like the whole thing is set against the teams that are promoted.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="PJH122"]It was a penalty all right. I''m just really frustrated with the refereeing we''ve got. Wigan - never a penalty. Results in us drawing. Stoke - never a penalty. Sending off results in us drawing. Chelsea - penalty, but never a red card.[/quote]

Hopefully we''ll get our fair share of penalty and red card decisions through the season, normally even themselves out

[/quote]

In the Premier League they don''t!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="PJH122"]It was a penalty all right. I''m just really frustrated with the refereeing we''ve got. Wigan - never a penalty. Results in us drawing. Stoke - never a penalty. Sending off results in us drawing. Chelsea - penalty, but never a red card.[/quote]

Hopefully we''ll get our fair share of penalty and red card decisions through the season, normally even themselves out

[/quote]

In the Premier League they don''t!

[/quote]Exactly, someone made the point the other day, no penalty against Man Utd at Old Trafford in SIX years...can they really have not committed a foul in the box for six years...seems unlikely!

Watched the game...

TBH this is one the reasons I am going off football a little bit (Norwich City aside) just look at todays game.

About 50 million £+ of chelsea subs and really not that much better than us today.....and the ref decides it rightly or wrongly (torres should have been off also).

Now hopefully the team dont feel down as they deserved something out of that game.

Until the penalty a good performance all things considered, as for Chelsea not really that impressed in terms of value for money.

Agree with most on here, we deserved something from this game... We played some good football, and we will beat a lot of teams this year.About the pen, the ref was always going to send him off. I would say it was a clear penalty and also a clear red card. The thing that annoys me is that he didnt send Torres off minuits before, thats a yellow card 7 days a week.Anyway, thats 3 pens conceded in 3 games... And two red cards... That must be more then Chelsea have in a whole season...

Chelsea really dodged a bullet today - there were two key decisions by the referee today:- 1) The Penalty/sending off of Ruddy, but before that - 2) The decision not to give Torres a second booking and sending-off for a clear deliberate foul - had he given that, Norwich at 1-1, Chelsea down to 10 men - odds are there would have been no overlap to give Ramirez the clear run at goal for the penalty, and maybe Norwich would have gone on to win ? Maybe it''s the old story of big clubs being treated with kid gloves ?