Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Chelsea v Norwich match chat thread

[quote user="G"]Referees think there bigger than some of the teams in this leauge, its a disgrace to be frank.[/quote]

The thing that annoys most fans, including myself is the refs aren''t consistent.

Welcome to the Premiership - there''s definitely a bias against newly promoted clubs. It''s just something we have to get used to, if after 3 games we aren''t already.

Five Live saying definitely a penalty.Whenever I try and find a stream all I get is flipppin'' Blackburn.

It was a penalty all right. I''m just really frustrated with the refereeing we''ve got.

Wigan - never a penalty. Results in us drawing.

Stoke - never a penalty. Sending off results in us drawing.

Chelsea - penalty, but never a red card.

Good - blackburn losing now.

I cant see us appealing tbh,  there was contact and I dont see the ref being undermined at an appeal,  as it was a foul and goal scoring opportunity.

Rudd will be fine for WBA.

Other teams will lose by more than a goal here.   Not disheartned - we have got far more out of this game than I had hoped for;  if we can repeat this against most other teams will will soon secure wins...

[quote user="PJH122"]It was a penalty all right. I''m just really frustrated with the refereeing we''ve got. Wigan - never a penalty. Results in us drawing. Stoke - never a penalty. Sending off results in us drawing. Chelsea - penalty, but never a red card.[/quote]

Hopefully we''ll get our fair share of penalty and red card decisions through the season, normally even themselves out

Last time we had no luck in the Premiership, looks like its not different this time around. Hopefully we can beat WBA in two weeks.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Last time we had no luck in the Premiership, looks like its not different this time around. Hopefully we can beat WBA in two weeks.[/quote]

Seems that way, oh well lol

Not looking like we will get a goal, but still we have played well, outplayed Chelsea for periods of the game, and to be honest Chelsea have never looked good really...

Oh look a third goal. :(

Shame - v flattering scoreline now and a defensive error,  irrelevant really.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]For all this De Laet looks great, thats two goals he''s given away in three games....[/quote]He''s clearly the best we''ve got, and makes some great tackles. But his decision making at times just makes you scream.

This is bullsheite. That''s just suicidal doing that, shouldn''t be seen in Sunday League nevermind Premier League.

Yet again dodgy ref decisions. The ref would never have sent off a Chelsea player, Torres could have kung fu kicked Barnett in the head and he wouldn''t have gone off.

Seriously pi55ed off, I actually fancied us for the win until the ref decided to make his move.