Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Chelsea v Norwich match chat thread

[quote user="Alejandra"]dont know why but got a feeling Holt will score today
[/quote]

I always think that when he''s on the pitch, although I don''t care who of our lads scores

Bradly Johnson takes a better free kick than Drogba and Lampard, but still comfortable for Hilario, shame we haven''t scored with 4 good chances now.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Alejandra"]dont know why but got a feeling Holt will score today[/quote]

I always think that when he''s on the pitch, although I don''t care who of our lads scores

[/quote]Must admit I wouldnt mind who scores either, but just a gut feeling lolHow are you? ive not been on the forum in a little while [:)]

[quote user="Alejandra"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Must admit I wouldnt mind who scores either, but just a gut feeling lol

How are you? ive not been on the forum in a little while [:)]
[/quote]

Yes ok thanks, just waiting on news from my sister who lives in North Carolina, they evacuated West yesterday, just hoping they have a home left.  How are you?

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]I think Ruddy looks good again and have to say his distribution is excellent - hope this isn''t the kiss of death.
[/quote]

lol I hope too.

Half time now though

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]I think Ruddy looks good again and have to say his distribution is excellent - hope this isn''t the kiss of death.[/quote]

lol I hope too.

Half time now though

[/quote]Pleased with the first half, losing to a long shot but we have created a few chances...one of the famous Lambert team talks and hopefully they''ll turn it around.I was thinking the other day, if we drew every game I think we would probably stay up.

[quote user="hogesar"]We don''t look out of place! Free half time chips at gemini, can''t go wrong![/quote]

Just as well I said they were showing the match lol

Well played city,  recovered from early nerves/being over-awed and have come on well.   Need to use Wesley more,  he has so much quality and is a threat to Chelsea,  slightly a worry that he is our only creative force though.  We have been quieter since Pilkington has come on. 

More of the same second half and I will be very very happy with the performance - even if we end up with a 1-0 scoreline - so many positives to take so far.

R5 clealy impressed too.

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]I think Ruddy looks good again and have to say his distribution is excellent - hope this isn''t the kiss of death.
[/quote]

lol I hope too.

Half time now though

[/quote]

Pleased with the first half, losing to a long shot but we have created a few chances...one of the famous Lambert team talks and hopefully they''ll turn it around.

I was thinking the other day, if we drew every game I think we would probably stay up.
[/quote]

Sounded like Ruddy made a good save too, good keeper.  Let''s hope Lambert does have a good team talk and they come out on the front foot

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Alejandra"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Alejandra"]dont know why but got a feeling Holt will score today[/quote]

[/quote]Must admit I wouldnt mind who scores either, but just a gut feeling lolHow are you? ive not been on the forum in a little while [:)][/quote]

Yes ok thanks, just waiting on news from my sister who lives in North Carolina, they evacuated West yesterday, just hoping they have a home left.  How are you?

[/quote]Oooh hope they are OK, I''m doing good thanks

Have given up on McVeigh''s inane giggling - doens''t he realise he''s there to provide insight?  Less is more, perhaps in his case.Bring back Neil!!!

Think we''ve done more than alright. 25 minute spell where we controlled game, more shots on goal than them and calmed down very quickly after jumpy beginnings. just hope they keep this up and we can grab a goal in the second half. But if not, plenty to be pleased about to this point

[quote user="Alejandra"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Alejandra"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Must admit I wouldnt mind who scores either, but just a gut feeling lol

How are you? ive not been on the forum in a little while [:)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Oooh hope they are OK, I''m doing good thanks
[/quote]

Yes me too, although they say that Hurricane Irene has just come on land (hope it goes back out to sea).  They live about 15 minutes from the coast, so who knows if they will have much of a house left.

Glad you are ok

Just seen the Chelsea goal and the Norwich chances (bless the internet). Holt and Martin really should have taken one of their chances. Great that we are creating opportunities though.The Chelsea goal highlighted the problem I mentioned earlier on the thread. We had a spare defender but no-one in midfield to close down the shot. In the end, Whitbread tries a bit too late to get out and block it.Could be an interesting 2nd half...c''mon lads!

[quote user="Kevin Keelan"]

Think we''ve done more than alright. 25 minute spell where we controlled game, more shots on goal than them and calmed down very quickly after jumpy beginnings. just hope they keep this up and we can grab a goal in the second half. But if not, plenty to be pleased about to this point

[/quote]

Yes a few positives, they seem to have been settling down a bit in the latter part of the first half.  Let''s hope this half they do better and maybe get a goal OTBC

If Chelsea lose there lead, they really are to blame. Just don''t seem to know how to take hold of the game.

Were not playing wonderfully yet this half, but Chelsea just not all that impressive.